the hospital trip...

When I finally drove donkeh to the emergency room we had to be asked a few questions by the secretary. Like our names and all that fanceh shat. We started to walk into the room then a nurse welcomed us in. "Hello what are you in here for?"...I don't know how tah answer that, but donkeh can't speak from tha pain. "I....erm" I was cut off by donkey "my asshole hurts..." "DONKEH" I swiftly give him a kick in the leg,"anal.....huge....pickly...hot...Cock" I blush as donkeh says these words. He's in all this pain but yet he still compliments my monster cock. "O-ohkay alright then what's wrong exactly?. ...-oh..." she noticed the blood trickling onto the floor and all over my clothes. She tells him to bend over so she can start the cleaning, donkey winced in pain at just the words that she was saying. He never bends over for anyone but meh. BITCH. "EC FUCKIN SCUSE' ME, HE WONT BEND OVER FAR YAH " "sir I need to clean his torn tissue,-" the nurse explained and I realized "oh ohkah " she wiped his delectable ass and said he needed to drink water and he should be fine. She left the room and I got aa look at the smooth, hairy juicy ass that donkeh had....I can't resist myself......I want to fuck that so bahd. I put my hands firmly on him and I put my cok inside while he screams in pain....

Cliffhanger =D