Town of Derp

DEATH WILL
William Cox 
January 3, 1762 
Spy

If your reading this it means my suspicions were correct.
I found the mafia.
We've been living it this town for years, and i'v always felt that this town wasn't safe. While all of you worry about different things, such as witches, serial killers, arsonists, even a cannibal at one point even though there was no evidence to prove Hannibal was guilty besides his name. 
I, however, have been watching for mafia, and I believe I have now found them. Three members in total as far as I know, but I haven't got a look at their face, but when I do, I believe i'll die real soon...

if yo ur readin g this, hop efull y you ge it 
i go t a goood look at the maf ia and now they ar e ch assing ma
the mambe es
c c--''~'

        The towns member slowly put the will back on the body after he was done reading it allowed. Other towns members that surrounded him and the dead body of William Cox, started mumbling and talking. No one knew William well. No one was that sad about his passing,  but he did leave with him a note and a seance of dread that will linger in the town.
The people of this town have always been scared of undesirables in the town, looking and watching for them, and now they seemed to have found it.
The towns member who read the note asked a man named chilled to take him to a grave. The other, chilled, agreed and picked the body up leaving. The rest of the towns members dispersed leaving only the one who read the note, Galm, and one of his friends, Ze.
They exchanged glances and followed after Chilled to help with the body.

        Night fell, and the town went to there homes, some would sleep, some will lay awake, paranoid and scared, others will wander out side of there homes. Most hope not to wake up with a present outside, most hope to actually wake up, some wish to stay it there house and not get moved, and a lot hope to not have the smell of gas on them.

        No please a shout threw the night was thrown, but it fell on deaf ears. A gunshot sounded threw the night, the sound fell to the souls of the dead. The next day will lay wait to another man in the grave.