Bad boys, Good lips

"If I told you my secret, you'd never look at me the same.."

————————————————————

< Dinah Castillo > : 17 year old who is well knows for having the worst and best reputation among school faculty members and students. NOT your average basic bitch girl, messing with her is the last thing you want to do. Loves her friends and family so much she doesn't have a world besides them ( really loyal ). Don't really care about grades but manages to be the 5 th from the class. Has that resting bitch face but don't worry she is actually a cool goofball ;) <3

                            •••••••••<Nathan King > The hot stud of the whole school

                            •••••••••
<Nathan King > The hot stud of the whole school. 17 year old rich kid who got all the time in the world to play with girls and money. Hates to be looked down upon and tries his best to make his cold father proud of him. Detention room is like his second home for an everyday visit. All the teachers know his as the " King trouble" makes him more famous than he already is.
Although he seems like a major jerk there's something he is hiding even from his best friends... Can be a soft cinnamon bun roll ;) but those moments are really rare and he rarely open as up to someone but don't judge a book by its cover applies for his case ...

 Can be a soft cinnamon bun roll ;) but those moments are really rare and he rarely open as up to someone but don't judge a book by its cover applies for his case

                            ••••••••

< Zachary Woods >   One of Nathan's best friends and the second hot stud in school. Boi got seriously cool vibes plus he's the best guy you get to talk about all your problems. Been hanging out with Nathan since they were in preschool so he practically knows everything about him (cute bromance).

                            ••••••••< Lucas Bradley > The prince of the whole school

                            ••••••••
< Lucas Bradley > The prince of the whole school. He is another one of Nathan's best friends who knew his from the beginning and stayed with him at this best and worst times. Has that ladies face to charm all those girls but never has been in a serious relationship. Got to the modeling career at the age of 15 and still continues at the age of 17. He knows Nathan more than anybody and knows have to deal with Nathan in serious moments in his life. Been like that secret guide for Nathan even in the family.

•••••••••———•••••••••••••—————-••••

Well that's all for the character introduction but I'll be adding more with the progress of the story. Make sure to vote, comment and hit me up with a follow if you like this :)
—Much love Devyn