A Bad Reputation

"Had a face of an angle
But inside my heart was black as a broken movie screen"
————————————————————

Most people would say high school is boring and not like what they show in the movies although that is true in most cases my life had a little different spin. I couldn't really say how or when it changed but it's when you begin to notice that little things change from how they used to be..
It must've stared back when I stood up against that asshole when he was starring a fight with the school jocks in the cafeteria.
————————-
I think it was around 2nd year in this boring Southview high school. Most of the time I kept a low profile since I didn't like all that commotion and live a pretty simple life. But damn I really can't sit straight when a bunch of assholes think they can start up a random fight in the middle of the food court.

" IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A BIG GUY TRY AND GETTING ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT" shouted Adam the school's major douchebag.
Just because he is the captain of the football club doesn't mean he gotta act like he a big shot.

But in the other hand his opponent is somewhat different and keeps on getting on my nerves these days. Since he is the ' Bad boy of the school'.
You might think 'huh what's it to you ? Just leave it alone since they aren't doing you any harm' yeah I could do that but not when those two are starting it front of Katie.
Katie is the most sweetest girl I've ever met. Like all your problems could disappear away if you just talk to her. She was just trying to come back to our table after getting the food. Now she can't since these guys are starting the dramatic fight.

I couldn't just sit around and wait for them to finish I need to get Katie out of there. I know she terribly hates them... and I don't blame her since I know what she has to deal with. Hmp I would consider myself as her shining knight in armor or something.
I stood up and walked over towards them.
" You guys gotta stop starting up random shit in the middle of the food court." I said stepping in between them.
" Oh fucking shut up Dinah I need to teach this guy a lesson since he is acting all so mighty just because his father owns the whole school" said Adam running off his annoying mouth.

" I don't give a damn about what you are going to do to him but can't you see people are trying to WALK over this bullshit ?" I snapped back since I'm already getting sick of this.

Just then I heard a small chuckle.
I spun around to see The Nathan King laughing at me.
Oh that's when I really snapped. I mean hold up I'm not that hot tempered but that just pulled the trigger.

"Oh looks like our highness finds all this amusing?" Adam asked in a mockery tone pushing back Nathan as if trying to intimidate him.

" Do not touch me you piece of shit" he scoffed as he slapped away Adams hands.

I think that's when Adam busted a blood vessel or something because he got real mad and started swigging punches around.
But Nathan didn't just stand around and become a punching back. Oh he did his fair share of fighting. Adam ended up with a whole black eye and whole punch in the stomach from his punches and as for Adam's attempt he only got a busted lip only.

Mind you I was in the middle of all of this so I did what I had to do. I had my fair share of learning how to do some decent punches since growing up in a family with three brothers.
As I could feed it I got Nathan's jaw and Adam's other eye (I kinda feel bad for the guy now looking like a raccoon).

Just as I have my final blow Nathan grabbed me by the wrist and pinned me to the wall.

" Damn girl can fight as well as talking smart..." he said while smirking.
That's when the teachers busted in. But in that moment he let me go and said
" let's talk later by my bedroom" and have me a sly wink.

That's when all hell broke. I've been marked by Nathan fucking King to be his girl. And I'm not going down and be his lil slut. Bedroom my ass I'll show him a real hospital bedroom.