Feet First!

"Well shit." Romeo deadpanned before walking out the bay with the odsts. "Call us when you need something. I'm going to take a nap." Came the voice of Buck as the door shut behind the odsts.

"Is there anyway to send us back." Miranda asked the A.I who hummed. "Since the hyper drive is fried. It will take a few months for us to fix it to make the correct jump back home. If we try again by opening another gate to a black hole. We will not survive." Cortana replied to the commander who rubbed her temples in annoyance. 'Great. I'm alive for a day and I'm in another dimension.' She thought to herself as she tried to soothe her headache.

"What do you want us to do sir." Chief asked the commander and Cutter who stayed silent for a few seconds before the commander spoke. "Anders, can you tell us anything about this earth right now?" Cutter asked his scientist who began to type furiously on the holopad. After a few seconds, she displayed a hologram of a giant, white metal humanoid object the size of a scarab. "What am I looking at here." Cutter asked to Anders who sighed.

"This, is what the inhabitants of this earth call Nova. They came from another dimension and started to wreak havoc on this earth. To answer this, the worlds military, known as Chevalier, created the pandora project. Similar to the spartan II project but no where near as accurate. Most women who apply to be pandora are between eighteen and nineteen years old. The men are their supporter, casting some blue field known as a freezing field." She replied, making Cutter nod.

"I have taken the liberty to scan the other sides of the earth. From my calculations, they attend a specula school to hone their abilities. All created by a meddler named Gengo Aoi." Defensive spoke as he pulled a hologram of said doctor. "Is their anything we must know about this chevalier." Miranda asked the group who nodded. "They are shady, really shady. Think of ONI." Anders said wth venom in her voice, remembering the corrupt group who only had their best interests in heart.

"Great. Just what we needed." Johnson deadpanned as he took a cigar out his pouch and began to lit it up. "Sir! I have multiple hostile coming in. Definitely not covenant!" A technician yelled to Miranda and Cutter who narrowed their eyes. "Give me a visual." She demanded, an image on the holo table pulling up and seeing the battle. The destruction looked around to be a school, bodies littered the area of both young men and women and the sight of crystallized humanoid woman were running amok in the school. "What am I looking at here Defensive." Cutter asked the forerunner A.I who hummed. "From what I was able to gather on such short notice, those woman are originally these pandora but gone under harsh mutation. It is similar to the flood but can be reversed." He replied as Cortana and Serina appeared. "Can we stop it?" Miranda asked with hope in her voice as she felt sorry for the girls. "I believe so. We need to rip those power cores out their body and they should return to normal." He finished as he floated back, the room now returning to silence.

"Sir. Ma'am. It is your call." Johnson said to his commanding officers who were in deep thought. On one hand, if they don't go in and interfere, they could watch knowing they sent more young people to their deaths. However, if this Chevalier organization was like ONI. They cannot be trusted at all. Sighing, Miranda and Cutter made up their minds. "Cortana, what can harm this thing." He asked the A.I who opened her own holopad. "Plasma, the spartan laser and some of our bullets. Our bullets are a lot denser than the ones here but plasma and the spartan laser will seal devastating amounts of damage. Of course, there is always the MAC cannon, EMP cannon, Carpet bomb and Cryp bomb that will easily take the Nova out." Cortana replies to the duo who shook their head.

"We can't use the cannon unless we want to create a fifty mile crater. Defensive and Serina. I want you to encrypt of cyber and mainframe to the best of your ability, anything that it will make it near impossible for Chevalier to get into our files. Anders, I want you and Cortana to assist the Spartans and the odsts from here. The rest of you, get in a drop pod or a phantom and prepare for drop, after you get the all clear, we will bring the spirit in as close as we. Can." Cutter demanded as everyone got to work. "Yes Sir. Let's move." John commanded as he and his fellow Spartans left to the hangar bay.