Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

I woke up the next morning, eager to start my very first day of university. I was double majoring in Psychology and Chemical Engineering. I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower, Jungkook was still sleeping. He probably had classes later on in the day.

I arrived at the student lounge and grabbed a muffin and a banana for breakfast, my first class started in ten minutes, I searched around the campus. I have been walking around for six minutes, if I don't find the class now, I'll be late.

"Hello, could you please help me find this class?" I asked, showing him my schedule. "Sure, the names Hoseok by the way" he introduced himself, as we walked to my class. "Taehyung" I replied.

Soon we were outside my class, I thanked him and went inside. I took a seat near the front and the teacher came in. 

The lesson was quite boring as it was just a recap of the things we already learnt. After a two hour lecture and an hour of sitting through a Chemistry experiment, I finally had the next two periods free. 

I quickly rushed to my dorm and Jungkook was there, "Don't you have any classes?" I asked rushing around to find my uniform. "Yeah, woke up late, so I just stayed here" he replied. "Well sorry for not waking you." I apologized. 

I ran into the bathroom, quickly changing into my uniform and neatening my hair. I rushed out, grabbing my phone and dorm keys, mumbling a quick 'bye' to Jungkook. 

-

At the cafe I was warmly greeted by my boss, we had a quick meeting in the back of the cafe. The boss explained that we were all getting a pay raise, as the cafe was doing extremely well. I was so happy, I could finally buy myself a decent pair of sneakers and maybe a coat for winter, that was fastly approaching.

I then got straight to work, making coffee and lattes. 

When my shift ended, I returned to the dorm with the biggest smile on my face. I had one hour before I had to sign in at the library, so I burst through the door to be met with a groaning Jungkook on the floor. "Ugh! Taehyung, you almost gave me a heart attack!" he exclaimed, rubbing his sore arm.

"Sorry!" I said, plopping down on my bed, to rest for half an hour. 

" Why are you all smiley" he asked, looking at me weirdly. "My boss gave me a pay raise!!" I exclaimed.

With that being said, I changed into casual clothes and took a leisurely stroll to the library.

-

-

-

Hi! 

Please comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed this particualar chapter!

Your a/n