Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

It has been three weeks into our vacation. I really wanted to ask Tae to move in with me. I was laying in my bed, Tae cuddled up to my side. I stared at his features, so beautiful, like an angel. I moved his bags out of his face, admiring how his eyelashes rest gently upon his cheeks.

I decided to get up, quietly to not wake him up. I walked to the kitchen, making my famous waffles and freshly squeezed orange juice. I was in the middle of mixing the batter when, "Good morning Kooks." Tae greeted, kissing my cheek. "Hey" I said, turning to give him a hug. 

He looked so small in my t-shirt. "Hey Tae, I wanted to ask if-well you don't have to, if you don't want to. But I would really want yo-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, "You're cute when you ramble."

"Do you want to move in with me?" I asked, rubbing my hands together. "Of course, I would love that!!" He exclaimed, pulling me into another embrace. "Cool, so I just sell my apartment and you have to let me know how much  contribute to the rent." He said, I laughed at his excitement.

-

For the next few hours we moved Tae's stuff to my-our place. We had just finished and sat down on the couch to watch a movie. We watched Birdbox (really good movie btw) and Tae full on sobbed. I rubbed his back, as he was sitting in my lap, "It's just a movie stringbean." 

"Stringbean?" he asked, looking at me through wet lashes. "Yeah, I am trying to come up with new nicknames for you." I said sheepishly. He chuckled and snuggled further into me. His phone buzzed on the table. He quickly checked the notification. "Someone wants the apartment, I'll show it to them tomorrow." he informed. "That's great." I said, rubbing circles on his thighs.

-

Sorry for the short chap today, but please vote and comment :)

Your a/n