Again!! NEW STORY: IDEA!!

Pokemon Sword and Shield.  

Did you know that the male trainer in SWSH is named Victor? I didn't know that! Cool coincidence.

Basically, just a romance fic. 

Also Gloria won't be Scottish but she will swear a lot. 

Hop will also be different. Like when he catches Zamazenta, he doesn't chose to become a Pokemon professor, it will be explained in story and the final battle between Hop and Victor ended in a Draw.

Ships include: Victor x Marnie (Main focus), Hop x Gloria and i might add other ships later.

Title: Adventures in Galar continue.

Description

Victor and Hop defeated and caught Eternatus and both became the Heroes of Galar, three days later Victor became Champion of the Galar region, one week after that both have caught the sword and shield Pokémon and Hop chose to be the Guardian Shield, protector of Galar and by default that made the Champion, the Sword of Galar, all those things happened in the span of a less than a single month. And due to someone recording it all the two boys were basically celebrities, far quicker than Leon ever was. 

But definitely the most shocking thing was, Hop the pure, kind hearted boy and Gloria the most vulgar and violent girl, were both dating.

Certainly a shock for everyone.

But one day during a get together party with the Champion, Ex-Champion, the Gym Leaders, Hop, Gloria and Sonia, something interesting happens.

A fun game of Pocky, between Victor and Marnie.

Inspiration: I have no bleeping idea!! I just got Pokemon sword and I had lots of fun playing it.

Also i'm in a mood for romance.

Victor's team: Cinderace, Gardevoir, Boltund, Corviknight, Zacian and Drednaw.

Gloria's team: Inteleon, Hatterene, Toxtricity, Obstagoon, Silvally and Coalossal.

Also the fist chapter for Descendant of the first Spinjitzu Master is almost done.