ANNOUNCEMENT AND STORY IDEA!!

So i know i said i was gonna continue Ninjas and Heroes, but i kinda lost my motivation. So i reread the story and realized how shit it was. 

Soooooo.

REBOOT TIME!!!  

Story name: Ninjas and Heroes: REBOOTED!

Main characters: Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane and Midoriya.

Description:

The Ninjas had gone back in time, following Lord Garmadon to stop him from altering history. When the were about to destroy the Mega Weapon, everything changed.

Garmadon in a last ditch effort to save the powerful weapon, he jumps to grab it and tries to use it.

The Ninjas in a moment of panic also jump on the weapon.

This action would forever change the fate of Ninjago.

The Ninja now stuck in an other realm with their golden weapons must adjust to a new world with far more complicated rules and become...

HEROES!!

(So here we go it's rewind time.)

STORY IDEA: MHA x Ninjago.

Story name: The Green Ninja! Deku!

Main characters: Izuku Midoriya, Sensei Wu, All Might, Ochaco Uraraka.

Description: Ochaco had this weird dream the day before the U.A entrance exam.

She was being attacked by some villian in a suit with some sort of life support mask. Until suddenly she was saved by a hero in a Ninja suit?

After her hero had saved her she tried to get a look at his face, until suddenly she woke up.

She would brush this strange dream off and get ready for her exam.

Little did she know she would this Green Ninja very soon.

Basically: What if All Might and Wu trained Midoriya. With Midoriya knowing Spinjitzu and having One for All.

Inspiration: Literally from a freaking dream, like the one Zane had.

Alright see ya!