First kiss

*after the convention*

Robert's P.O.V

Ken and I just got back to my house from the Convention, we were both tired out from the Convention. Are you feeling better? Ken asked me. Yes. I answered. Suddenly my dog came running out of no where barking at us. Whoa Alice sit I said, he did. She must be exited to see us. Ken said. She is I said. I walked over to the couch and sat down turning on the tv. What are you watching? Ken asked. Nothing much just animal planet. I said. "You know just something to do when I come back home from the Convention and just want to relax." I said. Ok Ken said. After awhile I started to get hungry, I could feel my stomach growling. Ok I think we should get dinner ready I said to Ken. Hungry already Robert. Ken said laughing. Yes I am. I said. Ken and I worked hard on making dinner, it took a while to dinner put together but we manage to get it done. spaghetti and salad for dinner. We sat down and ate. Robert. Ken said. Yes I said. Are you doing ok after we came out at the Convention as gay? Ken asked. Yes I am. I said. Ken I said. Yes Robert. Ken said. How did you get to LA last Friday? I asked. Oh I took an airplane.Ken answered. So that's how you got to LA. I said. From Vancouver Canada to LA California pretty much. Said Ken.

9:00

Ken's P.O.V

Robert and I have finished our dinner and we were cleaning the kitchen. Thanks for the help Ken. Robert said. It's a lot of work for me. Did Nancy make you do this all by yourself? I asked. Well yeah she never bothered to Help me even when I asked Nicely for her help she still didn't help Robert said. Well shit. I said. I know. Said Robert. Well now you have me to help you. I said. Yeah I am. said Robert. Alice started barking again. Sigh what now Fred Robert said. I think she wants to be let outside. I said. Oh right. Robert said as he went to open the back door Alice ran outside, and did well you know before she came back inside. I guess she really had to go. I said. He sure did. Said Robert. Come Alice it's time for bed. Robert said to his dog. Robert opened the guess bedroom door and Alice ran right into the room, almost knocking me down as a result. Robert then closed the bedroom door. I think we should get ready for bed ourselves. Robert said. Ok. I said as I followed Robert to our bedroom. While we were getting ready for bed I couldn't help to see Robert on his side of the bed just standing there. Are you ok? I asked. Robert turned and looked my way, then he approached me.

Robert's P.O.V

I just wanted to say thank you for everything. I said. Helping me come out of the Convention when I was too sacred, and just being there for me after my.....ex-wife left me I said. Ken smiled down at me. You're welcome Robert. He said to me as we finished getting dressed in our pajamas. I looked him in the eyes, and he looked me in the eyes. I could tell something was going on as I started to stand on my toes. Ken took my glasses and put his arms around my waist while he was still holding my glasses, I put my arms around his neck. We started to lean in to each other, then our lips collied. We were kissing each other I felt my heart jump in my chest as I kissed Ken. I tighten my arms around his neck, well Ken tighten his arms around my waist. We leaned in deeper to our kiss it felt so amazing! It was new kissing a guy, but I loved it. And just wanted more, I couldn't get enough of his touch in my waist, it was like a dream come true.

Ken's P.O.V (short)

We continued to explore each others mouth, I could tell Robert was enjoying our first kiss. After all I am the first guy he has kissed. I put his glasses on his night stand. Robert and I both Broke our kiss for some much needed air. That was so amazing! Robert said while staring at the ceiling. As he laid on his side of the bed with a smile on his face. I laid downed on my side of the bed. Well I'm glad you enjoyed our first kiss I said to him. I am are you? Robert asked me. Yes I am Robert. I said. Sigh My first time kissing a guy and that guy happened to be you. Robert said. I giggled oh Robert you are something else I said. Hey. He said to me. I giggled again. Well it's getting late said Robert. He looked to his left and turned out the light then he looked at me. Good night honey he said. I smiled good baby I said. We both put our arms around each other and went to sleep.

879 words