Part 1

"Ugh..." Osamu wakes up and looks at the time. 

7:50 AM 

(Listen to this is you want to get in the Christmas spirit haha. No you don't have to! Anyways... Moving on!)

"Perfect timing." Osamu looks at Ayuma asleep beside him. He smiles staring at her then gets out of the bed slowly not to wake her up. He changes and opens the door and closes it seeing Ayuma still asleep. He walks out and peeks in Hitomi's room and sees her asleep with Amane and Deborah beside her.

"What the..."  

Osamu stares at the audience.

"Question for another time..." Osamu shakes his head and closes the door. He stops and is about to walk away until... He opens the door and peeks again seeing them all sleeping on 1 bed cuddling. He takes out his phone and takes a picture. "Hehehe. Mine." He closes the door and walks towards his mothers room. He looks at her mother sleeping and closes the door. 

"Okay perfect they are all asleep." Osamu walks downstairs and... "AAAAAAH!" He sees them all sitting around the table all staring at him. 

"Morning dear." Says Asako. 

"Morning Boy toy." Says Deborah while stretching. 

"Good... (Morning.)" Says Amane.

"Morning." Says Hitomi while wiping her face.

"Huh?" Asks Ayuma while yawning. 

"Wait wait... I just... I don't... How?" Osamu starts pointing upstairs and then towards them a couple times confused how they are all here.  

"What's wrong dear?" Asks Asako. 

"HOW?! How did you all wake up? How are you girls here?!" Asks Osamu. 

"Ayuma." Says Hitomi while yawning.

"Ayuma." Says Amane.

"Ayu." Says Deborah while opening a lollipop.

"Osamu." Ayuma stares at him innocently. 

"Mhm..." Osamu gives her a stare.  

"Dear you were making a lot of noise while walking around the rooms." Says Asako. Osamu remembers literally walking on his tip toes not making any noise at all. 

"Mom have you ever considered maybe... Your insane? Or just have super hearing or something?" Asks Osamu. 

"Were you planning something?" Asks Asako. 

"Yeah, I wanted to give you girls your first Christmas party." 

"OH! CAN I HELP?! Please please please please." Says Asako while getting excited. They all nod as she continues saying *please* until Osamu agrees.