Juice

This is not necessarily the beginning of my little sex adventures but it is one of a few that happened my sophomore year.

So here I was starting a brand new semester, refreshed and ready to go. The first thing I started looking for was a little boo thang you know. Cuffing season was coming and I needed a bae to keep me warm on those cool Oswego nights. So where did I turn to during my search? I turned to Tinder. Ahhhh Tinder, my dear old friend. Me and Tinder have this love hate relationship. I use it until I match with some fuckboy that will waste 2 weeks of my life or until I get bored then I delete it. It's an annoying yet addictive relationship I will admit.

This particular encounter was a little different than my usual tinder encounters. When I seen him my first instinct was to swipe left but for some odd reason I didn't. I looked at his pictures for a bit and was like "hmmm he's actually kinda cute." He was a light skin dude, long hair, average height for a guy and he dressed kinda nice. His bio was corny but cute too. So I swiped right and we matched.

As soon as we matched he hit me up and we started texting. We hit it off pretty well. We had a lot in common which made it easier to carry a conversation with him. He was also funny and pretty charming. I felt like I hit the jackpot. Two days later I just so happened to be in his residence hall hanging out with some of my friends. We were texting and he invited me over so I was like fuck it why not.

When I got to his room, I stood in front of the door nervous as fuck. I was like "what if he's some fucking weirdo?" I didn't wanna just turn around so I knocked and he opened the door and welcomed me inside with a hug. First thing I noticed is that he was cuter in person than in pictures. He seemed pretty chill and easy to talk to face to face too. That made all my anxiety go away and I was just chillin.

Before I knew it I was laying in bed with him talking and listening to music. Then it happened. I was in the middle of talking and he just leaned over and kissed me. He stopped me in my tracks and I was just stuck like I didn't know what to do or say but one thing I did know is that I was smiling like a fucking idiot. Now I know you're probably like "Oh I know where this is going" well you're fucking right. One thing lead to another and next thing I know his lips were on my neck and his fingers were deep inside me. The more he sucked on my neck the more the juices flowed. I felt like I couldn't control myself at all. Now during sex I have the tendency to shy away and hide my face. He wasn't having that. He wanted to look me in my eye and watch the look on my face after every stroke. "Why are you hiding?" The more I hide he would just laugh firmly grab my face, turn me to look at him and say to me "You're so cute." Then he'd smile. Every time he did that my eyes would lock with his and I would feel this certain way. Not necessarily scared but I knew he was in charge. I remember how softly he caressed my skin, slowly easing his hands and his lips up my body to my neck then then feeling the pressure of one hand on my neck and the other pulling my hair. The amount of dominance he asserted was unimaginable. He made sure I knew who had the power but he still took care of me, he was still gentle. Even after he made sure I was okay, he gave me something to drink and then we just cuddled while he played music. He created this safe space for me which allowed him to quickly earn my trust. If only I knew what was to come in the future.

By the time we were done I was completely under his spell. Mesmerized by his charm and captivated by his dominance. At that moment he could have me whenever and however he wanted me. I laid there on his bare chest trying to grasp on to what just happened as he gently ran his hand along the side of my face. He kissed my forehead which prompted me to ask "What do you want out of all this?" He looked at me and said without hesitation that he wasn't looking for something serious. That disappointed me a little but I didn't let him see that. I told him I understood and that I was completely okay with it. It sucks that the possibility of a relationship was zero to none but hey, at least the sex was bomb.

When I was ready I gathered all my clothes, got dressed and said my fair wells. He gave me a hug and walked me to the door. As soon as I walked out into that hallway and heard the door close behind me I immediately started geeking over him. I had to remind myself that he doesn't want anything serious so try not to get caught up but he was going to make that very difficult for me. For alas this was definitely not the last time I was going to be seeing juice.