🌻𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑜: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙🌻

María called the number; it rang for about two seconds and then someone picked up.
     A million thoughts were running through her head. Why would anyone like her? Was this a mistake? Is this a sick prank? That someone who picked up was Josh.
(the conversation went as following)
María: Hello?
Josh: oh my goodness I thought you weren't gonna call me. I'm so glad you called, I want to talk to you.
María: Omg hey Josh!
Josh: yes it's me!
María: what do want to talk to me about?
Josh: Well, how do I put this; so when I first saw you, I instantly was drawn to you in some way, like a magnetic force. I knew I had to make you mine. But before the meet and greet; I wanted to find the one, so I wrote my number and a small note on a sheet of paper. I knew you were the one. The girl of my dreams. Not like any other girl I've met; so humble, yet so perfect. In just that short time, I've fallen in love with you. I know it sounds crazy and you don't need to be with me but I really love you María, I really do.
María: Josh, you're really sweet and I felt the same thing with you. I felt a spark between us. I of course want to be with you!
Josh: Oh my gosh! This is the best day of my life!
María: I'm glad Josh.
                       *end of call*
"MARÍA!? WHO WAS THAT?!" Eva called from the bathroom. "Umm, nobody?" María said nervously, she knew without a doubt that the girls would SCREAM if they knew. "Stop lying! I've never heard you that happy while you're on the phone!" "Eva I told you, it's nobody" "Okaaaaay, whatever you saaaay." María rolled her eyes at her friend.

           She texted Josh memes and funny pictures all night and never felt so happy. He was so happy that he found someone like her. All he wanted was the best for her.

———————————————————————

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry this was a short chapter but I didn't have much to write. Merry Christmas! (word count: 364)