𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚂 𝙼 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙷 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁 𝚂。

➴ the early hours of the morning,
after midnight and before dawn.

➴ the wee hours.

▃▃▃▃

this book is categorized in poetry, yes, and, yet, it won't be quite poetry. the small hours is something new, something i've just conjured up while pondering where i want my writing to go; what kind of essence i want it to possess, what kind of emotions i want it to feel — for both you and i — and how i'd still keep my heart in utter enjoyment while i spill all my love in its entirety. as the new year is coming up, i realized i want my writing to mean something besides pretty words for pretty girls.

this is it for me.

inspired by anne of green gables and little women, classics i've long been enamored with—well, the very first books i've picked up on after moving from fairy tales—this is about the preambles within early mornings. how the soul becomes livelier when there is nothing but words for it to fall in love with.

and i think it's an enjoyable burden to fall asleep to.

▃▃▃▃

for the dead, for the evil.
for the living, and the soulless.
for the forgotten,
the yet to be beheld,
the dreamers,
the criers,
and the storytellers.
for those who dance
below the lights
with darkness
in their hearts.

for those who live to stay eternal.

for you.

▃▃▃▃

© 2020 ; C.H. Mione. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, for reasons stated than the aforementioned example, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the author.

▃▃▃▃

// gagu joke lang inisip ko lang talaga 'to habang tumatae ako HAHAHAHADNCDSCNJCN