seven - #7

analise

"thank you nate, for feeding me and getting me high. you got some good shit, i'm gonna go nap now." i chuckled. three blunts later, we both reeked of weed.

"you know i got you babygirl. you sure you goin inside like that ? your pops ain't gonna say anything?" he questions.

"no, they know i smoke. plus they were doing the same at my age. they gonna ask me who and how though." i giggled.

"let me walk you to the door," nate shimmied out the car and opened my door for me.

"do i look high?" i asked. nate's toned body stood over me.

"yes, very. you look good as fuck too," before i could even respond, he leaned in towards me and i backed away.

"hold your horses, we can only go so fast, remember." i snickered. nate rolled his eyes, and pulled me in closer by the waist.

"daddy gets, what daddy wants." he whispered to me sending chills down my body. attaching his lips to mine, our mouths moved in sync together.

"ehem," i heard behind me, causing me and nate to pull away from each other.

"hi, dad" i said nervously, meeting his stern gaze to the both of us.

message from : nathan maloley :)
5:37 pm

i didn't mean to get you in trouble princess

i didn't get in trouble
and i like that. princess.

i would first like to thank god for this moment.

shut up nate.
you never retrieved your stuff.

i know.
keep it for me.
don't open it.

so what was the purpose of coming?

to talk to my princess.

you're smooth nate.
i gotta give it to you.

thank you.
i wished i could have kissed you longer.

me too
seen