twelve - #12

analise

analise

"you look stunning," nate's mouth was practically to the floor.

"thanks, you look good as well" i smile. i wanted to be so mad at him, but i couldn't when i was around him.

"this dress gonna get you in trouble baby girl, i mean damn," nate said as he scanned me up and down and smacked my ass, making me jump.

"nathan!" i exclaimed.

"daddy," he corrected me.

"actually not tonight, i'm on my period," i whisper to him and his face drops. making my way to the car, i hear him say "god, you owe me this one," before doing the same.

"you actually got reservations at mercado's ? this is one of the busiest restaurants on rodeo!" my face was in awe.

"i own mercado's," nate responds. i look towards him and chuckle a bit.

"if i'm gonna be your mob wife, i want that first," i joke, going back to looking at the glowing restaurant.

"last time i went here, i was six years old with my parents. i broke my tooth on a breadstick and my dad gave me 50 dollars," i smile remembering my memory.

"your dad? not the tooth fairy ?" nate sounded confused.

"oh he never believed in that shit. my dad told me he was santa at four years old." i said.

"that's cold." he laughs.

"table for two please, private seating." he tells the waiter.

"valet parking, private seating, he really does own this place" i say to myself. this boy was really rich.

"i own a casino too," he whispers to me and placed his finger over his lips.

"for my lady," nate pulls out the chair for me to sit down.

"this is beautiful nate, but chipotle would have done just fine," i say. i meant it, i could eat chipotle for the rest of my life.

"you deserve much more than chipotle, but if that's what you want. i'll buy it for you." nate responded.

"you bought me some two days ago..." i questioned his response.

"a chipotle restaurant babygirl," nate reassured.

"oh," i dragged out and nate chuckled.

"what are you going to get ?" he continued to ask.

"i want a steak," i say, excitingly. "nobody makes better steaks than my grandpa though," i continued.

"i'll have to try it, one day." nate grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb.

"i would love for you to," i responded.