Introduction

Hello again!

Wow. I did not think I would get around to doing this a third time. First of all, How to Build Your Fantasy World is over 1.5k views! That's over 1.5k more than I thought it would get! I'm so glad it continues to be helpful and that people are using it as intended. My How to Create Your Fantasy Hero guide is also getting some great attention. If you are here from either one or both of those guides, welcome back, thank you for your continued support, and I apologise for the wait.

Welcome to my third 'How To Fantasy' book. This is all about creating your fantasy antagonist. I say antagonist because there can be multiple versions of an antagonist. Perhaps your hero is their own antagonist. Perhaps you have a nemesis in your story. Or, you just have a straight-up evil supervillain. Whatever antagonist(s) you may have, hopefully, this book can help you with your character building journey.

Because your bad guy should be just as good as your good guy.

Feel free to skip to whichever character you want the most help with. Although, I highly recommend interacting with as many parts as you can. There may be something about your antagonist that you didn't realise you were missing or hadn't quite nailed down yet, but this guide will help you figure it out. Or perhaps someone you thought was your villain is actually your nemesis/archenemy, just a distraction from the real villain.

As always, I will put an exercise at the end of every chapter and offer an example to help.

Once again, thanks for the support. Now, let's get on to some character-building!

~amayhh xo

PS: This guide is not complete as of yet, however, due to popular demand, I uploaded what I have written so far. There is still a lot to delve in to. So, add this book to your library and/or reading list to be updated on when I publish a new chapter.