Love

Do vote for my story by pressing 🌟and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading 😁
..............................................

The Sun Shined Bright in Romania. Bright enought to wake the two souls up. Karan got up and saw Preeta snuggling near him due to the disturbing sunrays. He smiled and blocked it's paths by coming over her. She woke up due to the movement and saw him above her.

Preeta(smiles): Karan?

Karan(smiles): Mujhe ata hai tum kya soch rahi ho babydoll.. Humne koi galti nahi ki hai.. Don't worry.. Mein Mom-Dad se bohot jald baat karoonga

Preeta: Par tum toh Prince ho na.. Woh maanenge?

Karan(teasingly): Nahi maanenge.. Toh bhaag jaayenge.. Par Dilwale Dulhaniya Le jaayenge

Preeta blushed while Karan admires her.

Preeta(hiding her blush): Tum na.. Pehle hato yahaan se.. Mujhe jaane do.. Mujhe nahaana hai aur fir tumhaari buisness meet ki list organize karni hai..

Karan(huskily): Haan.. Toh.. Tum akele thodi na karne waali ho.. Mein bhi karoonga.. Fir saath mein bahaar chalenge.. Tumhe aaj mein Romania dikhaunga..

Preeta blushed and pushed him and ran to her room while he rubbed his hands in his hair.

Both refreshed themselves and then Karan picked Preeta from her room and they went to the Royal Dining Room. The two were having breakfast when a servant interrupted the two.

Servant: Sir.. Your Majesty ne aapko unke room mein bulaaya hai..

Karan: Theek hai.. Unka breakfast hogaya hai?

Servant: Haan.. Unhone room mein hi breakfast kar liya.. Unko koi file dekhni thi isliye..

Karan: Achha.. Tum jao..

The servant goes. Karan leans to Preeta.

Karan(whispering to Preeta): Koi file nahi dekhni thi... Pakka Mom se romance karna hoga.. 😂

Preeta(widened her eyes): Haww.. Chup chaap jao..

Karan laughs seeing her and then leaves. Preeta too hits her forehead and then leaves to the conference room where all the files were scattered around. She starts arranging and organizing them.

After half an hour,

Preeta(looking for the file) : Yeh saari information ki file kahaan hai? Karan ne kahaan tha blue colour ki hai.. Blue.. Blue.. Blue

She sees the file kept on topmost rack.

Preeta(streching her hand): Mera haath toh nahi pohonch raha.. Ab kya karoon?

She looks around to find a steel ladder kept there. She climbs and gets the file but unfortunately loses balance and slips. She was about to fall when two secure hands hold her. She opens her eyes to find Karan. He places her down carefully.

Karan(angry): Yeh kya stunts kar rahi thi? Lag jaati toh? Kisi ko bula nahi sakti thi tum? Agar abhi mein nahi aata.. Toh kitni buri tarah chot lagti tumhe..

Preeta keeps her finger on his lips.

Preeta: Shhh! Kitna bolte ho tum.. Aree.. Giri nahi na.. Bacha liya tumne.. Mein toh file le rahi thi.. Ab woh sab chodo... Sorry na.. Ab se nahi karoongi.. Pakka

She removes her finger.

Karan: Good.. Achha.. Waise tum yahaan kab aayi?

Preeta: Woh tum Uncle se milne gaye toh maine socha mein bhi yahaan aa jaati hoon.. Kaam kar leti hoon..

Karan: Oh achha.. Achaa.. Chodo.. Na.. Ab chalo.. Ghoom ke aate hain na bahaar

Preeta: Par kaam?

Karan: Buisness meet mein mein chaar din hai.. Relax! Karlenge.. Chalo

He drags her outside to the stable.

Preeta(widens her mouth): Ghode pe?

Karan(smirks): Ek ghode pe.. Maza aayega..

Preeta gulps. Karan sits on the horse and then helps Preeta to sit. She was sitting in front of him. He passes his hand through her waist and holds the strap and comes closer to her. She closes her hand.

Preeta: Dekho.. Karan.. Chup chaap door ho jao.. Galti se iss bechaare ghode ko pinch kar diya na toh tum bhi giroge aur mein bhi 😂😂

Karan silently moves back while Preeta giggles. Karan rides to the destination while Preeta gets mesmerized seeing the houses and nature of the country. They reach the place and get down.

Karan(sadly): Yeh hai

Karan(sadly): Yeh hai.. Hamaara ghar.. Chota sa.. Yahaan pe mein aur Kritika rehte the pehle.. Hum do bhai behen khoob masti karte the.. Jab tak uski shaadi ho gayi aur mujh par yeh zimmedari daal di

Preeta pats his back.

Preeta(cutely): Toh ab mein hoon na.. Mujhe nahi dikhaaoge yahaan?

Karan kisses her cheek.

Karan: Chalo

He takes her inside and gives her a tour of the house. They sitat the sea facing porch having tea made by Preeta.

Karan: Babydoll.. Mujhe chod ke jaogi nahi na kabhi?

Preeta: Tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai?

Karan: Nahi.. I love you yaar.. Really love you.. Nahi reh paunga tumhaare bina..

He hugged her as tightly as possible engulfing his insecurities and fears. She rubbed his back.

Preeta: Kabhi nahi

The two words comforted him to the core. The two broke the hug. They got up and were leaving when Karan pinned her to the tree and kissed her passionately.

The two smiled at each other and left for the palace.

At Night,

Preeran were sitting on the bed with the files.

Preeta was explaining Karan about the agenda and his timetable while he was just lost in her.

Preeta(writing): Fir 10 baje meeting khatam..

One of Her Hair Strand fell on her face. Karan smiled and tucked it behind. Preeta looked at him. The two shared a sweet eyelock. All this was witnessed by Mahira.

Mahira(angry): You.. Preeta.. Karan sirf mera hai.. Tumhe sabak sikhaana padega lagta hai..

The Screen focusses on Mahira's smirking face.

Precap: Trouble Arises

Hope y'all liked the chapter. ❤

@Preeran__forever Daayan... Ped pe mat latak.. Royal affair likh diya aur update bhi kardiya

@kritikaaaaaaaa Yeh le! Baksh de😭🙏

Love
Khushi ❤