Stay

Jiyoo

I walked pass the school gate with Jina and keep chatting with her. Class ended smoothly and the weekend has arrived. Which also means that... Beach trip also arrived!

"Jina... Let's go to the mall together! I need to buy some stuff for the trip!" I said to her. She simply nods.

We walked together to the nearest a bus stop. I called my brother telling him that Taeyong will pick us up later. Busy talking through the cellphone...

I didn't see what's coming

Chenle

I waved to the hyungs and waited for my brother. He said he's picking me up today but what's taking him so long?

Tired of waiting, I put on my airpods and blast some song. I was feeling a somewhat bad feeling and my chest is kinda hurting. Then I heard a loud screeching noise. Sounds like a tire screeching on the road. I looked ahead and right across the street there's a bus stop. I can Jina and Jiyoo. Jiyoo is talking on her phone.

Then I heard the screeching sound again. I looked at the right side of the road and saw a car out of control, coming towards their direction fast.

I drop my backpack and took off my airpods. I charge towards her. I pull her into my embrace to get her out of the way just in time when the car hit the place where she stood earlier, resulting us to roll on the road.

I feel a stinging pain on my back and my arm that's hugging her tight. I can barely open my eyes trying to fight the pain. I hissed. A few second later I fainted.

I opened my eyes and I'm in a car I'm familiar with. I can feel something warm rolling down my forehead. I touched the spot and hissed painfully. I didn't remember hitting my head anywhere. The area was packed with panic.

My sight were blurry but I seems to know what's happening. I opened the door of the car and suddenly something explodes, making me fall flat on my butt.

The fire was enormous. My eyes widen realizing what's happening. I got up in a hurry and ran to the fire but can't get close since my brother was holding me tightly.

"Na.....Nara!" I shout.

And shout...

             And shout...

And shout again without an end...

I keep shouting her name without ending. My eyes were filled with tears that are bound to fall. My brother pulled me back to a safe place. He letgo off me and I fall on my knees easily.

"Ge... Save her... Save Nara" That's the last thing I said.

Jiyoo

I sat beside his bed and looked at the pale boy who's unconscious. I can see his lips a bit parted from inside of the breathing mask. I hesitantly reach to his bangs and push it back to avoid it covering his face. His forehead is covered with a coat of cold sweat.

Suddenly I see his forehead scrunch. His mouth trying to move. I hold his hand and tried to hear what he said.

"N-Nara..." He said with a breathy voice.

Hearing the name of a girl makes me let go of his hand and stood up. It makes me quite dissapointed that he's not calling me.

What am I thinking? I'm not even anyone to him... We're barely can be called friends. Why would he call my name?

I pushed the chair back gently not to wake him up. I looked at him for the last time before turning around to leave.Then a hand grabs mine and stopped me from leaving.

"Don't leave" He said.

I turned around and saw him looking at me. Eyes opened and looking straight into my eyes.

"Stay here Jiyoo yaa..." He said with his weak voice.

I looked at him feeling bad.

"Wait here... I need to call the doctor first" I looked down.

I stepped away from his bed and pushed the door open, leaving the room.