Dummy

Jiyoo

I slowly closed the door and turned around to head to my room but suddenly I think I see a figure beside me. I looked to my right and saw Jaehyun with his tongue out. I screamed. He just laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You were taking too long in there. I need food" He said.

"You could've cook on your own. You don't have to wait for me" I walked to the kitchen quickly to cook for him.

"I know but your cooking taste like Mama's cooking. You even look like her" He sat down at the tall stool in the kitchen.

"Come on... They're working overseas. Don't do this now Jaehyun. Be a bit mature will you?" I took a glance at him before turning the stove on.

"Actually... I got good news for you Ji" he said. I can feel him smilling. I just hummed to him.

"They're coming home for a week next monday" I turned around and snatch his phone.

I supress my squeal by jumping around the kitchen.

"Yo the fire!" He shouted.

I ran to the stove to make sure the food didn't burn.

"Like really?" I asked. He just nods.

I ran to hug him tightly.

"We haven't seen them for a year. You must missed them alot" Jaehyun chuckle.

"Who wouldn't?" I shrugged.

I placed the food on a plate and put it in front of him. I also made a mug of coffee for him before sitting infront of him.

"Go and prepare you things" he said.

"Don't you want me to wait for you?" I smirk.

Chenle

I wake up early in the morning. I got out pf the bed and saw two bags. One is the one from my mom. I went to check the other one and saw a note.

"I asked Jiyoo to prepare your stuff since you're fast asleep. She hoped you had a good sleep."

I smiled at the note. I went into the bathroom to get ready. After getting myself done, I walked out of the room bringing the stuff prepared for me.

Outside I see a girl standing at the living room with two bags in her hands. I walked to her and took the bags away from her. Not that far away... I'm the one carrying them now.

"Lele ya... Those are heavy. Your arms-"

"Wae? I'm fine now. They're not that heavy. Don't worry Jiyoo yaa~" I said.

Even though I told her it's fine she still tried to pull them lightly. My heart beats fast seeing her trying to take care of me by not letting me carry them but at the same time trying not to hurt me by pulling them lightly. I can feel my cheeks getting warm.

"Ahh you're so adorable Jiyoo yaa~ Don't worry they're not heavy" I can't restrain myself from complimenting her.

Suddenly Jaehyun hyung shouted from outside telling her to bring the bags to the trunk. I walk out bringing the bags.

"Eh where's my sister?" Jaehyun asked seeing me placed the bags in the trunk.

"That pretty princess? She's inside. I bring the bags for her" I said shamelessly since it's just Jaehyun hyung.

"She asked you to bring them?" His eyes widens. I shake my head.

"I took it away from her" I smiled.

He called for her sister and we went to the beach house together. When we arrived we saw the others are playing at the beach. When the car stops I walk to the trunk first so that she won't be able to take the bags first.

"Your arms will get hurt" she pouts.

"No it won't. Don't worry princess" I said to her.

I walk into the beach house and went to my shared room with Renjun Hyung. I also went to Jiyoo's room and Jaehyun hyung's room to place their bags there. After that, I went back to my room.

"Chenle are you okay?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah my arms are fine" I said.

"No I mean are your brain doing fine?" He asked again.

"What do you mean? They're fine" I said cluelessly.

"I asked because I saw you smilling like a dummy looking at the ceiling" he said.

"Ahh that... I see a pretty girl early in the morning" I said.

"Jiyoo?" He asked. I just nod.