C h a p t e r 3 1

◻ C h a p t e r 3 1 ◻

My head feels blocked, all I feel is pain. I have never felt so worthless in my life

Talking about me and bringing me down everyday, I can feel my last breath drawing near.

I keep fighting but my strength is dying. I think I need to be saved, but by who? I clearly can't save myself, I'm scared.

So this is it, you can't hurt me when there's no one to hurt. You probably won't get to read my goodbye letter. but that's okay, I'll be free from you once and for all, you can't hurt the dead.

After school today, I emptied my locker, so my parents wouldn't have to when I was gone. Clyde asked me why I had so many books, I told him I had to study. He smiled. I'm going to miss that smile.

I'm going to be home all alone on this Friday night, I refused Clyde's invitation to that party, I knew you were all going to be there too. I won't even get to see my parents faces one last time. I'm giving you what you finally want and in return I'm getting peace.

I'm looking at her now as I'm all alone, she looks so sad, weak and disappointed that's she lost the fight. My reflection looks at me with a glimmer of hope, I can't bear to look at her, I'm done fighting, I've lost.