Author's Note

I would just like to state that this story is comepletely fiction. I made it all up. But I would like to say that I believe this story is based of my life. But it is altered to what I've always wanted my life to be.

Almost all of the characters in this story are based of people I know in real life. And some are based of of me. This is includes Sergi. He is supposed to be me.

Kyle, in the other hand, is based of a person I know in real life. But I've also put in some characteristics of myself into the said character, making him a bit more unique.

I've asked some people who are used in this story if I can use their names; some have accepted and some...well, let's just say I've changed their names instead. Including a character named 'Holly'. As you can see, in the first previous chapters before Holly was mentioned, a name 'Enie' was always mentioned. I's because I changed Enie's name into Holly. And that is because Holly is based from a girl named Enie in real life.

Who is Enie? Well...let's just say she's the one that got away. And the one that destroyed the whole story in the mind after I've had the perfect plan for it.

I know this story is still on the works. With so many gramatical mistakes and errors that even a Hindu god with 8 or 12 hands can't even count. And I'm pretty sure I have also mistakes in this author's note. I shall accept the fact that I'm not that good of a writer/author. But that doesn't mean that I can't become better...

So after you've read all 18 chapters so far, feel free to read my other two books that I'm also working on too:

"Life of the New Guy and the Girl Next Door", and "Life of Being 60 Days Away". Those books are actually the continuation of this book. So try not to be spoiled.

In due time, I will probably continue this book. Probably. But by then, I will edit all of it first ,and until it gets more reads and votes, you won't be seeing more of it.

Why? Well, let's just say there are people who hate this book because it only gets more reads and votes because of having a lot of chapters. That's why I'm challenging myself to get more reads and votes without adding more chapters. By then, let's just see what happens.

So thanks for reading this section. I hope you'll have a great time reading the next 18 chapters of this book. See you on the other page then.

~ Gio Ocampo, aka, VoltCreeper