[Y/N]'s Character Profile

⚠PLS READ THIS. IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW⚠

Hello, fledglings! My name is Tico, your host/the author. You have magically been sucked into a BNHA fanfic, ENJOY YOUR STAY! In case you forgot, this is who you are! 

For those who don't know, Keigo Takami is Hawks' real name. That's why your last name is Takami. Sorry, fam.

     Name: [Y/N] Takami

     Age: 15 years

     Family

Sayuri Takami: Mother || Quirk: Wings

Akio Takami: Motherfuc- I mean... father?? || Quirk: Telekinesis

Keigo Takami: Big bro || Quirk: Fierce Wings

Yoko Shimizu: Paternal aunt || Quirk: Fix (can fix broken objects in an instant just by touching them)

Kosuke Honda: ??? || Quirk: ???

Norisaki Honda: ??? || Quirk: ??? 

     Quirk: Phoenix Physiology
Meaning: you have similar abilities to a phoenix.

     Abilities:

Pyrokinesis - Basically, you can manipulate and summon fire (and heat, possibly lava too)... So... you're like... a fire-bender or something *ATLAS has entered the chat*. You can create fire/lava balls! You can also alter your body heat or the temperature of an object.

Combustion touch - You can incinerate things and people by touching them. There's a limit to the area you can combust but you haven't found it yet. TBH you haven't really tried much either.

Fire Regeneration - If, for example, one of your limbs get ripped off, you can regenerate it at will

Wings - You have wings that allow you to fly, but you can burn them away and then use your fire regeneration to bring them back. Unlike your brother, you can't manipulate the feathers. 

     Downside of abilities/other weaknesses:

Pyrokinesis - Fire can't hurt you, but too much heat dilates blood vessels which makes blood flow much more rapidly. This can make you end up getting very dizzy, weak, befuddled and/or faint.

Combustion touch - Whatever you combust might end up on you. Example: If you use it on a human, you might get covered in their blood. You've sworn not to use it on any living beings tho so... yeah. 

Fire Regeneration - This doesn't work if: You're too exhausted, unconscious or lost too much blood. You can choose not to regenerate but it's not recommended. Regenerating hurts just as it would hurt a regular human to have their flesh burned and this can last for hours. 

Wings - Although you can't fly as fast as your brother, you can still fly really fast, so it's hard to keep your eyes open without and you can get severely dry eyes if you don't protect them. Same with ears and hearing, so you have earplugs.

Iron - Iron is listed as one of Phoenix's few weaknesses, so there you go. Normal fire doesn't affect you, but iron will IRONically burn your skin (See what I did there?). You always wear fingerless gloves to protect yourself a little.

Health - Due to... reasons, you're terrible at taking care of yourself. You don't eat or sleep properly, which makes you more prone to fainting and feeling sick.

     Stats:

Power 5/5
Speed 4/5
Technique 3/5
Intelligence 4/5
Cooperativeness 4/5