🎄Christmas bad luck🎄

Normal POV.

It's Christmas Eve everyone celebrate Christmas, Edd made a party and invite everyone he knows.

Tom might not celebrate Christmas but that doesn't mean he didn't respect in the tradition, he still respect tradition even if it's Christmas.

Tom look at all the people chatting and eating, and drink some alcohol.

Tom usually in his room playing Susan but he can't, he also can't drink any alcohol at the party so he just drink water.

He walk to the kitchen refill his empty cup, on the door for the kitchen Tom didn't realize there's a mistletoe on top of him.

As Tord bump at him "watch where you going Jehovah" Tord spat at Tom, Tom blush a little he had a tiny crush on Tord but he try not to show it "maybe you need to used glasses because you the one who bumped into me" Tom said back, "what did you said you eyeless freak" Tord said at tom it hurts Tom when Tord called him freak but keep poker face at Tord.

Edd see the two both of them about to fight so he have to break it off "hey guys please don't fight it's Christmas would you at least be peace on Christmas"

Tom said fine and Tord just stay silent both just Stan there unknown there's mistletoe on top off them there's two more berries left.

Edd then sigh and look up a little then have smirk on his face and see Tom and Tord again "uh Edd why you looking at us like that?" Tom said getting nervous.

Edd just pointed up, witch make Tom and Tord look up then both of their faces look shock.

Tom face went red and Tord just scowled "the fuck I'm not going to kiss this freak" Tord said when he look at Edd.

Tom frown and had a heart break face, Edd frown since he know Tom had a crush on Tord it's so obvious the way he keep looking at Tord everytime Tord didn't see him or just pretend hate Tord.

Tord was just oblivious that Tom has a huge crush on him.

Edd then see Tom face and upset a little by Tord respond, he then try to think something for Tord to at least kiss tom.

Then he got an idea "but you have to do it or you'll have a bad luck" Edd smirk at Tord.

Tord groan "Edd there's no such thing as bad luck anymore Edd that's just ridiculous, and if there is I still won't kiss this *point at tom* ugly, hideous, unloved, eyeless freak" Tord said in hate and venom in is voice.

Tom heart shatter to pisses, tears come out from his 'eye sockets' everyone at the party stay silent herd the argument.

Tom then run out from the house "Tom wait" Edd called Tom but it was to late Tom already out from his house.

Edd then gets pissed "Tord how could you said that!! Have you ever considered his feelings"

"Pfft as if that freak has feelings" Tord said casually that making Edd more pissed at Tord that he slap him.

Tord eyes went wide since Edd isn't the one who is do physical "Tord I'm so disappointed in you.. I just... *Sigh* I can't talk to you right now" Edd said and walk somewhere else.

Tord just stay silent, everyone then avoid Tord upset at him too, yes they might not know Tom much but what Tord said is hurtful Some of them excuse to get home fast try to get away from awkwardness, and some just pretend nothing happened and try to act normally as if nothing happened.

Paul and Patryk pat at Tord shoulder Tord look at them "now that's just low you know that" Paul said and pat just nod "you should at least consider the blue one feelings Tord" pat said to Tord.