Canada

I know what you were thinking! You thougt that it was England but ha! I tricked you~ Anyways! Please enjoy thish! U3U

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I was carrying kuya America, who ended up sleeping while we were dragging him so we had to carry him instead, which of course isn't big for me, but kuya England was having a hard time.

I could hear him panting while I'm breathing normally.

"Hey, do you want me to help you?" I asked.

"What do you mean I need help? I'm fine!" He claimed.

I sighed and swung kuya America to my back, since I was carrying his torso while kuya England carried the other part.

Kuya England stopped and dropped his jaw when he noticed that I was carrying kuya America by myself.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" I asked.

He then collasped on the floor.

Great, I'm carrying two men who collasped, just wonderful!

I then swung kuya England to my back, then continued to walk without problems.

It was funny though, a woman is carrying two grown men. I mean lots of people were giving me weird looks, but I ignored them.

I then saw America's house in distance and started running towards it.

At America's house (or Matthew's)

I kicked America's front door down and went inside. I placed the two men in the couches and sat down beside them.

I sighed. Its already 10:00 pm. I was tired. And before I knew it, I drifted to sleep.

Canada's POV.

I woke up to the door shattering. Probably because America was locked out of the house. I yawned before standing up.

I walked downstairs only to find America and England sleeping on the couch, but there was also a young lady sleeping in the couch.

Wait, isn't she the new girl during the meeting? I think she was...

"Ugh... She doesn't love me..." I heard someone moan.

I turned to see America shifting positions, which completely bothered England.

"Stop... Moving..." England muttered.

I wondered on what America said earlier.

She doesn't love me...

I sighed. I wonder who made him say that...

"Ugh... Where am I?" I heard another say.

It was Philippines. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She then focused on me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I-I'm C-Canada..." I stuttered.

"Ugh... What time is it?" She asked.

I looked at the clock.

"12:00 am..." I said softly.

"Excuse me?" She said sleepily.

"12:00 am!" I said a little bit louder.

"Oh, I'm gonna go. *yawn* Sorry for intruding." She said in attempt to stand up, but she fell to the floor, if I didn't catch her that is.

"You sure you need to go?" I asked.

"I don't want to be a burden to you, Kuya Canada..." She said, trying to stand up again, but I had to catch her again.