China

ERMAGERD! How long did I not update? I'm finally done with me exams and yes, expect updates (or not). Well anyway, I'm glad I reached 2k+ views my friends. Now on to the story (>3<)
•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I was walking back home, enjoying the warm feeling that the sun is giving out. It was currently 6:00 am, not the usual time I would wake up.

I then saw my house in a distant. I sighed in relief and started to walk there faster.

Tadaima! (I'm home)•••

I finally reached my house.

I can finally rest!

I opened the door and took a glance at my living room. I sat on a couch and slouched in place.

Ah~

I was enjoying my comfort at home, until my phone rang.

*some song plays*

I sighed and sat up. I looked for my phone in my purse and looked at who was calling me.

Kuya China?

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Piri! You are late, aru!" He said.

"For what?"

"For the anniversary, aru."

That's when it hit me. We were having a party today, with all the Asian countries to celebrate for some anniversary...

"What anniversary?"

"Did you get amnesia, aru? It's your anniversary for your freedom, aru!"

(Yeah, the anniversary for her freedom is June 12, LETS PRETEND IT'S JUNE, OKI? OKI!)

My mouth gaped. I looked at the calendar to see that I marked that special date.

My Independence day...

"Where are you anyway, aru?

"At home."

I heard him groan at the other line.

"Wait for me, aru." He said

"Why?" I asked.

"So I could take you here, aru!"

"What do I even wear?"

"Wear what's best, aru!"

And he ended the call. I sighed.

Best?

I standed up and quickly went upstairs to my bedroom. I slammed the door open and harshly opened my closet.

I  dugged through my piles of clothing, trying to see if there are any good items.

I then saw a beautiful dress. It was a Maria Clara, clad in the beautiful colors of my flag.

(Dress looks like :http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2423/3580512943_1a59a9b66f_z.jpg?zz=1)

I weared it and looked at the mirror, inspecting myself. I started doing my hair, and I faced the mirror once more. I was feeling insecure. I don't know if I looked okay...