1

A/n: Alright, this story will not really follow the Star Wars/Mandalorian story line or timeline. This story was a fantastic suggestion from @jubie1234 so if you aren't already following them please go do that! I have just finished another story before this. 'Forever and Always, Daydream.'

I look forward to writing this book!

The Mandalorian's Point of View

"I want my next job," I told Greef as he was trying to give me a vacation. "You're next job?" he asks me in shock. I nodded my head.

"Are you sure? Come one! Take some time off!" "I want my next job," I said more sternly. Does this guy ever listen?

He sighed and showed me the pucks. "Choose one."

I examine each one carefully and choose the one that feels right. The puck displays a hologram of a girl. "Oh, that's a good one," he tells me. I look up at him," How so?"

He raises his eyebrows. "She's worth a lot. I don't quite know what she did, but the client is very angry. He wants her alive. And if you haven't noticed, she gorgeous. If that doesn't make up for your lack of a vacation, I don't know what will!"

I sigh and take the puck. "Good luck, Mando!" Greef calls after me when I near the door. 'Like I'll need it.'

-

Reader's Point of View

I wipe the dirt off my forehead and let out a sigh of relief. "I can't believe I finally lost him," I say to myself. 

I may or may not have stolen quite a few credits from the market. But who cares. I hate this planet and everyone on it. Stupid Jakku.

I make it back to my tiny home with a sigh of relief. I look over at my R3 unit. "Will we ever get off this wretched planet?" I ask. In return I get a trail of squeals and beeps.

"heh heh, I wish, R3."

I use my force powers to turn off the small light in the middle of the room. Turning around on my bed, I quickly fall asleep.

-

Blinding light swarms my tiny room, bringing me into consciousness. I look around to find the source of light. "R3, what did you do?" I ask. But it wasn't R3. Infact, R3 wasn't anywhere in sight. "Who's there? What have you done with my droid?" I shout into nothingness.

A hand covers my mouth. "You don't want to attract other bounty hunters do you?" The voice says in a hushed tone. 'Bounty hunters?'

 I quieted down, too scared to do any different.

The mysterious intruder quietly brought me out of my home. "Your droid is on my ship," he told me. My eyebrow raised, but I couldn't say anything through his hand that was still covering my mouth. 

After about half an hour of walking, we made it to his ship. He finally took his hand off my mouth when we approached it. So curious to why he landed so far away, I whispered my exact thoughts, "why so far away?"

He looked at me, "You don't listen, do you?" I gave him an angry look and sighed. 

He roughly pushed my back up the ramp and I let out a gasp. When he went up the ramp as well, he closed the entrance. 

I spotted my droid and ran to it. "R3!" I shouted. He gave me his usual reply of beeps and squeals. I wrapped my arms around him in relief before I felt familiar hands grab my wrists.

They pulled my arms off my droid and put my hands in cuffs. I turn around and look at the Mandalorian bounty hunter that captured me. "Don't try anything," he stated and walked away.

I growl and walk after him. He sits down in the cockpit and I move to the seat next to him. He pays no attention to me. So I step over my cuffed hands so my arms are in front. This way I was able to sit.

"So, who wants me?" I ask. No reply. My eyebrows furrow and I sigh. "Caa!" I hear from my right side. I jump and inhale sharply.

The hunter quickly pulls the source of the noise towards him. It was a tiny, green alien. A baby in fact. He sets the child on his lap and continues flying the ship.

I look into the alien's large, curious eyes as it looks back at me. "What the..." I start. It tilts its head in confusion. 

"Can you at least tell me where you're taking me?" I ask impatiently. He acknowledges me for the first time in the last half hour. "No," he says. 

'Seriously?'

The armored man puts his ship in auto pilot and stands up from his spot. "Don't touch anything," he says and walks away with the child.

I huff and puff. "What did I even do?" I ask myself. I normally don't talk to myself, but I'm kind of about to start freaking out!

"Sure, I stole a few credits. But no one could send a bounty hunter after me in the span of a few hours! I don't even make contact with anyone around me! How could someone be this angry?!" I continue talking to myself.

"I just hope I'm not wanted dead..." my sentence trails off. "You're not," I hear a voice behind me and I jump. "How long were you standing there?!" I ask loudly.

"Long enough," he replies and sits down. He takes the ship out of autopilot and begins driving again. "What are you doing?" I ask hopefully. "We're almost there."

I slump in my chair in disappointment. 

'What am I going to do?!'

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p