2

The ramp slowly went down. The Mandalorian held my shoulder as my wrists had cuffs on them. 'Everything is going to be fine,' I repeat to myself.

When the ramp hit the ground, we began walking. Before us stood a tall, muscular, middle-aged man. I didn't recognize him, but he seemed to recognize me. Mando gave me a shove forward. I stumbled a bit but quickly regained my balance.

"Please come in," the tall man suggested as we neared him. Behind him was a large building with many windows. 'Fancy.'

I nervously walked forward, Mando behind me.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come on," the man said in an eerie voice. We walked through the doors of the building and were greeted by a run-down look. It's crazy how something can look so beautiful, but be a complete mess on the inside.

"Welcome to mi casa," he stated, raising his arms from his sides. "I brought you your bounty, now where are my credits?" Mando asks.

The man sighs and hands the bounty hunter the credits he owes him. The Mandalorian counts every credit and unlocks my cuffs. 

After my hands are free the muscular man grabs my arms and pulls my closer. "Now leave, Mandalorian," he said.

I hear a door from behind me close. 'That's it, he's gone.' The man looks at me with hunger in his eyes. My eyebrow raises.

"What did I do?" I ask, my voice shaky. "Ah! Don't talk unless I say you can talk, girl," his voice gets rough. I nod my frantically. "Good girl."

"Now, let's get down to business," he says and a purple Twi'lek comes out of the shadows. "This is D'Nitre. Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shino."

Shino approaches me and D'Nitre goes behind me. I feel my arms being held.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?" his tone is hushed as he put a hand on my neck. His other hand wraps around my waist and I try to squirm out of D'Nitre's grip.

"You'd be even prettier without all these clothes on, though." With that, the hand that was on my waist snakes under my shirt and lifts the hem. 

My stomach is completely exposed and a tear falls down my cheek. "Don't look so sad, sweetheart, we're gonna have some fun."

Shino rips my shirt off of my shoulders. D'Nitre darkly chuckles. "Oh, yes. that's much better, but we're missing one thing." His hand that was on my neck reaches around to my bra clasp. 

I whimper. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," I hear from my right side. 'Mando.'

"Now back away from the girl. Both of you!" he shouts, being the only one armed with a blaster. Shino and the Twi'lek back away. 

Once my arms are free, I drop and cover my chest with my arms. Mando grabs my hand and covers me with his cape. "Disgusting," the bounty hunter insults the men.

The Mandalorian shoot the men's legs so they don't die but they can't move. He pulls me out of the building and we arrive in front of his ship immediately. 

"You came back," I say, shocked. He doesn't answer, knowing that he's in great trouble.

The ramp lowers and we board the ship. This time he doesn't put my wrists in cuffs.

With his cape still covering me, he picks me up and carries me somewhere on his ship. When we arrive to the intended destination, aka his room, he opens the door.

It's a plain room. A bed, a mirror, a dresser, and metal walls. He opens the dresser and grabs a plain black shirt and hands it to me.

Mando puts me down and leaves the room for me to put on the shirt. The shirt is quite a bit big, but it'll do. I toss it over my head and tuck it into my skirt.

My hand reaches the doorknob and I open the door. I am met face to face with the Mandalorian. I blush at the fact that he saw me shirtless. "Thank you," I whisper. "You're lucky I came when I did," he informed me.

"You got that right," I said and slumped against the wall. I look at my feet. Mando slumps next to me. "I just can't believe that in that moment, I forgot about my abilities," I said. "Abilities?"he asked.

I lift up a blaster that sat on a table across the room. "Same abilities as that child you keep on the ship."

He looks at me and then at the blaster. "Could have saved you that embarrassing moment," he stated. I chuckle, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Thanks again for...you know...covering me," I say quietly with a red face. he nods.

He leaves the wall and walks towards the cockpit. I follow him to the cockpit, not knowing where I currently am on the ship.

"I may be young, but I have a good grasp on how bounty hunters work. So I know that you'll have a hard time getting another job. Why the hell did you come back for me when you knew that it would ruin your reputation and career?" I ask.

No answer.

"You could have just left me. If they killed me it wouldn't matter. Your life is of more value than mine! But you came back and threw it all away. Why?" I continue asking.

He stands up and turns around quickly. "Shut your mouth, little girl. The thought of those horrible men doing what they do sickens me. I'm not going to have someone like you telling me that I threw my life away! I'll find another job somehow, but in the meantime, just be grateful and stop asking questions!" he snaps.

My eyes widen in shock. "Someone like me?" I ask. He sighs. "That's not what I meant," he proclaims. I shake my head and speed away from the scene.

"(Y/n) wait!" he calls after me, but I ignore him.

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p