chapter one

"Molly wake up,and get ready for school."said mom.IT was a monday and both Molly and Jolly had to get ready for school."I can't wait to start my new school aswell as a new class.How perfect and cool that sounds."I gave a loud Shouted .

Mom and dad waved us goodbye and off we went.Jolly my big brother and I always go to school by foot that is we walk to school.

"Hello class we have a new student in class and maybe we will like her to say something about herself."Miss Meslid stated.I was so nervous and shyed cause I just hadly do such things so i can say its in my blood."ok Molly you can do this,"I whispered to myself."Hi,my name is Molly and i am just six years of age."

bling,bling went the bell for the first break although I was not hungry i forced myself into to cafeterian and took up a tray and filled it with variety of food.

As i was sitting all alone trying to eat something i had someone say "hey"since i did not know how to make friends i just left my food.

Soon it was after school and Jolly and I started our walk back home.Mom and Dad were so exicited to see us."How was your first day at school and did you guys make friends."mom said."How can i make friends with kids all the students in my class act just like babies,"I said.Everybody in disappointment looked at me asked HOW," greeting miss Meslid they had drag everything just like babies."

Just after some few months dad fell very sick and due to that died that week.And mom had to do everything,take care of jolly although he was older than me he was sturborn and at the same time mom had to provide food for us will not say family cause we just lost dad.

It was a sad week for us.I watch mom cry day and night.The one which made me laugh throughout was grandma. We all knew her to hate dad so I alone knew those tears were fake.Only looking at her mouth will make you laugh your intestines out talkless of her face that will make me freak out.

What i hated had finally come that is the funeral rites,after the church program i acted quickly by running home else if had followed them and seen dads dead body there is a high possibilty i would have to join him which i do not want to.

Immediatly i entered I saw Jolly and mom i was really suprised I quickly said to myself "I think they are going through the same problem as mine."Jolly ran and hugged me to an extent that i almost lost my breath I then gave out a loud yell so he could let me go.

Lo and behold the day was over and what I hate most of all was seeing those babies in my class since it was another monday.This time i was seven since it was my birthday.Mom and Jolly actually forgot but i did not really mind cause i knew what they are going through.

I had to walk to school all alone since Jolly was feeling feverish.I went to school  not only to see babies in my class greeting our class teacher miss meslid.

I just couldn't wait for the bell to go for closing just as i wished the bell was just ranged.I took my bag and dashed through the door home. When i got close to the house I saw things were not right so when i entered mom and jolly were not where i thought they will be.

I went round and round and finally found them lying dead on the bed.At first site I did not want to believe but after analysises from the doctor i was left with no option than to do believe it

I actually had a bad moment cause i had lost all my family now.All of my aunties and uncles were invisted over and had a meeting on who would take care of me.After the meeting,my aunt,mrs Merr decided to take me in along with her husband and three daughters namely Jabi,Gabi and Rabi.