chapter three

We managed to load our loads in the car the woman came along with. There was silence for awhile till i choped in with a question.

Sudenly the smily face woman chaged to a sad one. Soon we had reached home ,i mean our maybe new home.

She introduced herself as Melly,she showed us our bedroom. Cellina and i decided to stay in one bedroom so we took our bath and came out to take in breakfast.

“I am ready to answer your question Molly. I got married over 30years now.My husband was the best man a woman could ever wish for.After 25years we made two kids and thiry years made a last born.After the birth of the last born,she was called Turniel,i lost my husband and they lost their dad aswell.Later that year we were on our way to the funeral ground when we had a car accident and there I lost all my kids,”Melly said sadly.

Silence took over again, “so thats how your family ended,well thats sounds sad,”wanting to overcome silence I said.

After the breakfast we went to do some shopping so that we can also wear some of the fancy clothes in town.

When we returned we had to sit exams for a new school where i prayed kids would not be like babies.

Years passed actually five years and i am all grown now same as Cellina. She had already started univeresity and i am now about to start.

During our first semester i was able to top the whole class and Melly was so happy for me and bought me a beautiful dress for our upcoming prom.

When i entered the prom room,it was as if I had caugt the attention of everybody in the room.

I had actually nobody to dance with until James who is known as the schools handsome walked up to me and asked if I could dance with him. When he said it  it was as if  I was melting and at the same time boiling and evapourating. At second thought it was kinda impossible but I said yes to his offer anyway.

We acted just like lovers in the room and from there we actually fell in lover and from there we started dating.

I thought i was the only one with a boyfriend not been aware that Cellina also had one and was even plaing of getting married sooner or later.

But that was our secret,and i also told her about James. And how Godly he is just like I am.

James and I loved each other loyally and maybe we will never cheat on each other. Melly was becoming old and soon will stop working so we had to start a business to support her.

I discussed it with James ,Thomas,Cellin's  boyfriend and Cellina, and all agreed to my idea. So we did according to the plans without Melly's notice.

That was also our big and tough secret,so I actually say the big four since we were four. We prayed together and did everything as brothers and sisters could do.I was very glad cause I tought I had lost  my family not knowing new ones were waiting for me.

We even for our dates on the same day and use the little money we have to provide and make food in the family since James and Thomas had joined but was not permanent.

“Hello my children, i might not be with you guys forever its just so good to see how quick you guys have made peace with eachother, please dont lose your sisterly and brotherly love.This might ne my last advise to any of you so please take it in good faith and do as such. ” said Melly struggling in the voice.