32. Chen: One Night

Heyyyaaaaaa guys.... This is requested by @-krisella so be sure to give her a follow and also vote for her book
*

"God Chen, can you please slow down?", you whined when your boyfriend, Jongdae walks ahead of you faster. You guys are having your first camp out for only a night and obviously you are very exhausted after walking to find a camping place but you have no idea why is Chen so worked up today. "Walk faster, grandma", Chen teased you as he already reached the space, "Trying to", you answered and finally reached the space, "I'll set up the tent, you just rest okay?", Chen said, you nodded apparently too exhausted to even speak.

After setting up a tent, Chen started a fire and you guys melted marshmallows on a stick, it tasted delicious. "I did some research on this place, it said that 3 travelers went missing and was never found", Chen said, you were frighten. You never like horror stories, ever. "You and your lies", you said confidently but deep inside, you're scared. "Whatever you say, sweetiepie", Chen answers. He doesn't like to frighten you even more than you are. "Look, i'm going to pee. Don't go anywhere i will be back okay?", he says and pecks on your temples. "Be careful okay?" you ensure him, "I will", he answers and runs to the forest. I hope he's safe you thought

It's been awhile and Chen hasn't returned, you started to get worried. You took a flashlight and went into the woods too, "Chen!! eodisseo?" You called out for him loud enough, still no reply. You went deeper into the woods, you screamed when two pair of arms wrapped on your waist from behind. "Chen!! Not funny", you said and he kept laughing. You pull his hands away from you and went back angry. "Aww c'mon sweetiepie, i'm sorry" he chased after you, he managed to hug you from behind. "I'm sorry, (y/n)", he kissed your hair and you smiled a little, "You missed me?", he says and you turn to face him, "Yes" and kiss him softly on the lips. After that you guys sleep in the tent.

2 days later...

You turn on the TV and the news come out...

"Reports says that a 22-year-old male, Kim Jong Dae has been missing since yesterday. His friends and close relatives said that--"

you quickly turn off the TV, "But we got back here together and he just left this morning", you spoke to yourself, your phone rang and you didn't bother to see the caller id so you just answered it.

"Hey sweetiepie, you missed me?"

Oh God....

*
Is it scary? For me....Nah @-krisella , is this scary enough for ya? haha..

LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW