CHAPTER TWENTY

Alli's POV:

It is now Friday. Everyone is coming over tonight. I'm so nervous, my stomach hurts.

The girls came over yesterday. It was fun. We baked cupcakes and we obviously made a mess. We danced around the kitchen to Justin Bieber's Christmas album. It's only the 15th of November but we don't care. After that, we ate pizza that we got delivered at our place and we just went in my room and talked, gossiped and did girl stuff.

"So how is everyone getting to Alli's tonight?" Nash asked, making me snap out of my memories.

"I'm driving Johnson, Matt, Taylor and Aaron." Gilinsky said first.

"I'm driving whoever doesn't have a ride." Carter said.

"I don't have a ride!!" Shawn yelled in panic. It made me laugh.

"I don't have a ride either." Nash said.

"Ok well I'm driving Shawn and Nash then." He laughed

"Ok well I'll drive you girls to my place." I said towards Mia, Lily, Kenzi and April.

Me and the girls got home first. We waited in the living room for the boys to arrive. Not long after the Jacks, Matt, Taylor and Aaron pulled up in the parking lot. Then Carter, Nash and Shawn. We went in my basement and sat on the couches.

"I'm really surprised your parents let us come over Alli." Mia said.

"Yah. Well they're not here tonight, they went out." I fake laughed.

"Guys let's play a game or something. With alcohol." Taylor suggested, with a smirk across his face.

"Beer questions pong!!" Matt yelled.

"What?!" Carter laughed.

"It's like beer pong but every time you miss, someone has to ask you a random question and you have to answer, and if your opponent gets a ball on your side you have to drink the beer in the cup. Easy as that." He smile. I sighed.

"Ok, let's do this."

I started and I was playing against Mia.

I threw and missed.

"What's your favorite boyband?" Shawn asked.

"Mmm 5SOS or The Vamps."

I threw another ping pong ball, and missed.

"Do you prefer blue or black inked pens?" Matt asked.

"What the fuck!? What kind of question is that?!" Carter yelled and everyone laughed.

"I prefer black."

I threw my last ball and it landed in one of Mia's cups. And she drank it all in a matter of seconds.

On her first throw the white ball landed in a cup. Everyone cheered and I rolled my eyes and drank it. It wasn't as bad.

Her second throw, she missed and Aaron asked her a question.

The game continued like this for a while. I only ended up drinking one beer. Taylor played against Gilinsky, which was pretty funny. Lily and Kenzi played and April stayed in her corner and I saw her talking to Shawn. They're not the type to drink alcohol. Johnson played against Aaron, Matt and Carter played together and Cam played against Nash.

Cameron was surprisingly good at this game and Nash just kept drinking. It was making me worried. By the end of the night Nash was a getting tipsy and I could clearly tell he drank too much, more than he usually does.

"Ok, stop, game over guys!" I yelled over the music.

"What? Why?" They both whined.

"I think someone had enough alcohol for tonight." I locked arms with Nash's and pulled him towards one of the couches.