Six.

[Two months later.]

"Imma see you later."Shawn said pulling away from Natasha kissing her on the cheek making her blush

"See you later."She replied

He blew kisses at her and skated away. Over the past two months, Shawn and Natasha have become quite close and go on a couple of dates, getting to know each other. Shawn didn't mind taking it slow with her, but he really needed some action and Natasha wouldn't budge. He decided to still do him & have his side hoes, since he gets blue balls once in a while but its nothing serious. As soon as Sizwe finished Rugby practise he then walked over to her.

"Oooooh girl, I seee you."Sizwe said making her blush

"Oh hush, you ready to go?"She asked

"Yeah lets go."He said

They then walked away from the school premises, heading for the basketball court that was near by since, Sizwe just felt like seeing the guys play basketball. Natasha decided not to go for swimming today and her mom agreed for them to get an Uber.

They finally got to the court and sat down enjoying the vibes, they then headed to the nearby Gatbsy trailer and each got one. As they were walking together and making jokes, Natasha got bumped quite hard that her Gatsby fell out her hand, she stumbled a little.

"What the hell?!"She exclaimed

"Ooops, my bad."Candice chuckled

She was with Fikile and some other girl.

"Bitch whats so funny?"Natasha asked in aggravation

"Your face..."Candice said nonchalantly

"Heee thixo (God) im being tested kwangoku (right now)...excuse you BITCH. You have some nerve, you know what I'm tired of you now enough talking. Lets fight."Cordell said throwing his Gatsby at Candice and taking off his shoes

"Haibo!! Sizwe yini ngawe? (whats wrong with you?)"Candice exclaimed in shock, wiping herself

She had sauce all over her uniform.

"Angiti (right) you tryna fight? So let's fight!"He said holding his sneaker

"Sizwe move over, I dont wanna fight you. I wanna fight this bitch over here, who wont stop going after my man."Candice said

Natasha calmy took her blazer off and gave it to Sizwe.

"Sizwe step back."Natasha told him cracking her knuckles and taking her glasses off

He did as told, since it was his bestfriend asking him. And recieved her glasses. She walked closer to Candice looking her deep in the eyes.

"Yazini wena (you know what) I'm tired of you. Lets settle this once and for all like ladies. Come on BITCH."She said boldly

Candice took her blazer off as well and unexpectedly sent a slap to Natasha's face. Natasha reflexed and swung at Candice in the jaw, making her stumble a little. Candice tried swinging back, but Natasha jabbed and pulled on Candice's hair. She then used her shin to kick her in the groin at least three times and Candice bit on Natasha's arm making her scream in pain and pull away since she was bleeding.

"Get her bitch, dont give up now!!"Sizwe hyped her up

Natasha then swung at Candice getting her eye, by then there were other people surrounding them and recording the whole fight, so was Sizwe. Natasha then caught Candice slipping and tripped her, getting got on top of her, she started punching the fuck out of her, while Candice was squirming and kicking around. She then grabbed Candice's head.