Chapter 2 ~ Fuck A Nigga

Naomi*

"Bestfriend guess who I saw kissing" Bethany said.

"Who" I asked.

"Camille and Toney" she said.

I looked down thinking about it but then I remembered my mindset: never get upset about something that's not yours.

"Don't be sad bestfriend fuck him" Bethany said.

"Girl fuck him I got somebody you can talk to" London said.

"I'm straight I'm not trippin' that ain't my nigga and nahh London I'm good you gone try to put me on a damn college freshman" I said laughing. Everybody started laughing.

"On ma she is" Melanie said laughing.

"Y'all can stop trying to play me I wouldn't do that" London said rolling her eyes.

"Ohhh you wouldn't? But what you talk to now" Melanie said.

"A college freshman" everybody at the table said. Everybody started laughing.

"Man fuck all y'all" London said laughing.

"It's ok you only live once but I'll pass" Melanie said patting London back. London stuck her middle finger up at her.

It was time to head to 5th period and I hate this class. Well I won't say hate but I hate it and it's only because our teacher put us in alphabetical order so now I'm not sitting with my hittas no more. That's that lame ass shit but it's straight we still be goofing around across the room.

I sat in my seat and the rest of the folks in my group came and sat down. The crazy one is Jabari. He funny as hell and he do the dumbest shit at times but he cute though.

He always come in the room singing Tempo by Chris Brown and he had it stuck in my head.

"Hey Natalie" Jabari said. He is the only one that call me that and yes he does know my real name.

"Hey Jabari" I said laughing.

"How you doing Natalie" Jabari said.

"I'm good how you doing" I said.

"Oh I am amazing I'm about to have a great weekend" Jabari said with enthusiasm.

"That's good" I said.

That's pretty much how it went the rest of the period.

.........

I was walking out of the school with my bestfriend and Melanie. Jabari called my name. When I looked, he waved and I waved back. Melanie and Bethany was hyping it up like it was something, which it ain't.

"Ouuuu" they both said in unison.

"Chill that ain't nothing" I said laughing.

"It don't seem like nothing to me" Bethany said.

"Rightt don't lie nie" Melanie said.

"Y'all get on my nerves" I said laughing. We went our separate ways and I walked to my sister's car waiting on them to come out.

I started scrolling through facebook when Lamar and Jordyn walked up.

"Hey sis I haven't talked to you all day" Lamar said.

"Hey favorite sibling" I said with emphasis looking at Jordyn.

"Like a really care" Jordyn said rolling her eyes.

"Sis Jabari feelin' you" Lamar said.

"How you know that" I said.

"He was bold enough to say that shit to the gang" he said.

II didn't know what to say. That's the reason he mess with me. I just thought he was being friendly like Toney but we see how that turned out.

"Well he was speaking how he feel" I said.

"Are you feelin' him though" he asked.

"I -"

"Alright y'all lets go" Wendy cut me off.

I was happy but that didn't stop him from bringing it back up on the way home.

"Answer the question Nay" Lamar said.

"What question" Wendy nosey ass asked.

"Jabari said he feelin' Nay and I asked was just feelin' him but she didn't answer" he said.

"Jabari who" Wendy asked.

"Jabari Mays" Lamar said.

"Ohhh he cute" Jordyn said.

"Aye chillout you too young for all that" Lamar said.

Me and Wendy started laughing and Jordyn rolled her eyes.

"Anyway Nay you feelin' him" he asked again.

The car got completely quiet and everybody was waiting for my answer. Nosey mfs.

"I don't know yet he just started talking to me not to long ago" I said.

Lamar nodded and started typing on his phone.

I can't just up and like somebody like that.

Or can I...

Bethany Pov*

"Bae what do you want me to say" Raheem asked.

"I wanted you to tell me that they was fucking with you and I would've came to handle they ass" I said.

I was still pissed off because of the situation. This was our first time talking about it because I wasn't trying to hear shit he was saying. Plus I didn't want people to see us arguing and being in our business.

We were in the kitchen at my house talking about it. No we aren't alone my brothers and sisters here.

"You didn't give me time to Bethany" he said.

"Nigga what you mean I didn't give you time? Yo ass should've been texting me while them mfs was in yo face" I semi - yelled.

"First, lower your voice and I wasn't doing shit. I wasn't entertaining them or nothing" he said.

At this point, he was pissing me off.

"You know what Raheem do you" I said walking away.

He grabbed my arm, pushed me to a wall, and grabbed my neck.

"Look I don't know what the fuck yo problem is but you need to fix your fucking attitude. If I told you I didn't do shit, I didn't do shit. I was about to tell yo ass until you texted me about it. Nothing happened. Fuck them girls. You ain't going nowhere. Fuck outta here" he said looking me in my eyes.

I was looking at him for a few seconds then looked away. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Now have you fixed your attitude" he asked.

"Can you let me go" I asked.

"Answer my question Bethany" he said.

"Can you move" I asked.

"I'm not moving until you answer my question" he said.

The front door opened and he quickly moved.

"Scary ass" I said walking upstairs.

"What you said" he asked following me.

We got to my room I laid down and he laid next to me. While we was laying there, he got a text on his phone. I looked at it and seen the message. I instantly grew pissed again.

..........

Please excuse all mistakes!

Vote and comment.

~MG2~