Chapter 10 ~ Answers Part 2

Marcus Pov*

We been looking for this nigga black ice for days and we still haven't seen him nowhere. Or even know what he look like. Time to go interrogate again.

We still had Justin tied up. He only have a few scratches, bruises, black eyes nothing too bad. He better be glad he been communicating or he'd be dead right now. But I'm not finish with him yet I just need a little more info on this nigga Black Ice.

I walked to the basement of my trap. I seen my dog, Killa, in the corner ready to attack.

"Mr. Justin" I said getting in his face to see if he was up. He opened his eyes and just looked at me.

"What else do you want from me? I told you everything you need to know" he said whimpering.

"Not quite. You told me parts. I need all the info" I said.

"If I tell you will you let me go" he asked.

"I'll think about it. Now I need to know where to find this so called "Black Ice" and I need the names of the other two people involved in the drive by" I said sitting down.

"I need to know that you'll let me go first" he said. I looked at him crazy.

"Nigga you got some balls to really be trying to negotiate with me when I got the upper hand. Motherfucker you have power over what's gone happen to you at this moment. Now talk" I said chuckling irritatingly.

"Alright other two people names are Terrance Jones and Rodney Brown" he said. I nodded at two of my men and they left out going to handle business.

"So why were they involved" I asked.

"I don't know. He probably threatened them like he threatened me or they owed him. And when it come to repaying Black Ice, he make sure to get his favor no matter what" he said.

"Do you know his real name" I asked.

"No he only let us call him Black Ice. Nobody know his real name except his immediate family" he said.

"Who apart of his immediate family" I asked.

"His mom, his sister, and his brother" he said.

"What are they names" I asked.

"I don't know he never tell us that type of information" he said.

"What else can you tell me about him" I asked.

"He is very dangerous and very vengeful. Whatever he wants he takes it. He not the loud type of kingpin he handle shit quietly and always lay low. You wouldn't even know he a drug dealer" he said.

"How did he become a kingpin" I asked.

"A year or so ago his father was getting ready to pass it on to him. But after a few months of training, somebody popped his father and he took over" he said.

"Where can I find him" I asked.

"He would either be at his house, at his trap, or at his club" he said pausing.

"What are those addresses" I asked.

"His house address 6480 Pinehill Rd. His trap address 5342 Sunvalley Rd. His club address 3260 Kingston Dr." he said. One of my men wrote it down.

"Justin justin justin I never would've known you to be an opp" I said standing up chuckling.

"You were still involved in shooting at my daughters, my wife, and shooting my son. It's ok though. I got a secret admirer that's crazy. We'll be sure to take care of your sister for you" I said.

"Wait no-"

POW

He sat there lifeless. I let Killa eat up his body.
I was about to walk upstairs but stopped at one of my men.

"If Killa don't finish his body call the clean up crew and prepare a space for the two mfs they bringing back here. Hit me up when they get here" I said leaving.

"Got ya boss" the worker said.

........

Naomi Pov*

I was walking to the car with my mom. Out of all her kids, she making me go to the store with her. I was laying down just chilling but she made me get up knowing I didn't feel like it.

We pulled up at Walmart and went to get some stuff. While she was shopping she told me to go get some snacks for the house.

I went and grabbed a lot of snacks. I don't know why my slow ass didn't get the basket. Now my hands full and some of this shit about to fall. I look slow as fuck.

Trying to walk barely able to see I bumped into somebody and everything fell out off my hand as I fell to the floor.

I looked and seen the guy from last time. He fine as hell.

"Still got that staring problem huh" he asked smiling.

I smiled as he helped me up and helped me pick my stuff up. I reached out to get the last of my stuff but he wouldn't give it to me.

"You look like you struggling shawty. Let me help you" he said.

"Ok" I said.

"Why don't you have a basket knowing you needed all of this" he asked.

"To be honest I don't know. I didn't think I was going to grab as much at one time. I should've grabbed the basket from my mom" I said looking for her.

"Well I'm glad I can help. What's your name" he asked.

"I'm chillin what's yours" I asked.

"Damn I can't get you name after bumping into you twice in the same week" he said laughing.

"I'll think about it" I said smirking.

"Well can I have your number until you ready to tell me" he asked trying to be slick.

"I don't give my number out to strangers" I said.

"Well maybe after a while I won't be a stranger" he smiled putting his number in my phone.

How did he get my phone? Matter of fact, how did he unlock my phone? That's weird as hell.

"I didn't do anything to your phone if that's what you were thinking. When the stuff fell your phone fell and it was unlocked" he said. This nigga read minds assum?

"Oh thanks" I said putting the stuff in the basket.

"See you later ma" he said.

"See you later uhh-"

"Kyrie" he said filling in the blank.

"See you later stranger" he laughed and walked away.

..........

Marcus Pov*

My boys got the other two guys tied up. My lil niggas move fast. I like that. I walked downstairs and they woke the boys up.

"Hello boys so whose going to talk first" I asked.

"Who are you" one asked.

"You'll find out soon. Which is Terrance and which is Rodney" I asked.

"I'm Terrance that's Rodney" a lightskin boy said.

"Well Terrance and Rodney who going to talk first" I asked again.

"What you wanna know" Rodney asked. Terrance mean mugged him.

"I wanna know about yall boss Black Ice" I said squatting down.

"What you wanna know" Rodney asked.

"Let's start with his real name" I said.

"His real name is Kyrie....."

.............

Please excuse all mistakes!

Vote and comment.

~MG2~