Part 13

I know most people don't read authors notes so I'll just put this here:

LIMELIMELIMELIMELIMELIMELIME
Gir came screeching into the room. "Hiya master!" He said while shaking zim. "Hey, gir- no stop it" he said as gir shook him harder. I laughed a little as zim pushed the robot down, it then immediately got up and went to the living room. " let's go downstairs" I said in a odd voice. I couldn't exactly pinpoint the tone. "Ok" he said as he walked to the elevator with me.

It shot us down to a floor I had never seen before. it was kind of like a living room with chairs and a tv. It was quite small compared to the other floors. Only a little bigger than the living room upstairs. "What did you wan-" he started as I pushed him onto one of the chairs. "This" I said, the same odd tone in my voice, a great feeling of lust coming over me. I kissed him hard, pushing him into the chair. I sat on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me slowly, his tongue exploring my mouth. I pulled away for a split second. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. He started kissing my neck moving down slowly, almost to the edge of my bra. I unclipped the back of it and he pulled it off. He kissed me lower I was getting annoyed with all the kissing, just as I was about to tell him to hurry up and take me, the elevator whooshed down. Dib.

"What the fuck!" He screamed. I quickly got off zim and pulled on my shirt. "How did you get in here!" Zim yelled at him, clearly mad we were interrupted. "I asked your stupid computer to take me to gaz. I thought you had her hostage or something!" dib yelled. He walked over and grabbed my arm. I yanked away "leave me the fuck alone dib!" Tears were welling up in my eyes for the second time today. Zim ran over and stood in between us facing dib. Dib is easily 5 inches taller than Zim. But Zim could outsmart dib anyday. I was still scared. "Dib, leave" I said, hardness in my voice. "Not until this motherfucker tells me why he was making out with my sister, with her goddamn tits out!" He slapped zim across the face. Leaving a dark green handprint. I moved zim aside, and punched dib square in the jaw.