𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Ahh Thursday... another shit day.

I rolled out of bed, the silk curtains bunching up. I groaned, walking to my closet. I opened it up, attempting to choose an outfit as tired as I was. I picked out something simple.

I decided to wear the crop top Payton bought for me

I decided to wear the crop top Payton bought for me. I slipped on some Vans and sat down at my vanity. I began doing my makeup. It turned out as a cute fire look and I loved it. I brought my backpack downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I set it on the large dining room table and walked over to the counter. I pulled out the yogurt, granola, and some fruit. I organized it all to make a bowl of yogurt. I mixed it and threw myself on the couch, watching tv. Just then, Griff walked in.

"That's my spot," he said, going for the fridge.

"I know, I'm surprised your ass isn't glued to it," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised your eyes aren't glued to that boy. Oh wait, they are," He said, closing the fridge. I sighed, slapping my leg and facing him.

"Can you not bring Payton into this? And we're not dating for christ's sake, so stop bringing him into everything!!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

"Alright, calm down..." he mumbled. I loved Griffin, but he could be a total dick sometimes... I got up and walked over to my backpack.

"I'm leaving, and no, Payton isn't picking me up," I said sarcastically, walking to the door. I grabbed the keys to the Dark blue Sonada. I opened up the garage and got in the car. I turned up the radio and drove out of the driveway and Down the street. As I reach the gate, it slowly opens. I drive out and down the road.

I finally reach the school, parking at the front row spot I always park at. I turn off the car and grab my backpack. I lock the car and walk through the large glass doors, walking to my locker. I was expecting to be scared by Zoe, but this time it wasn't. I felt two hands on my shoulders which made me jump, but I turn to see Payton smiling at me.

"Payton!" I said, hugging his waist. He hugged me back. Once we released our hug, he stared for a second.

"I saw you wearing the shirt I bought, so I came over to get a better look at how adorable it looks on you." I smack his chest and start laughing.

"Don't say that!" I said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"Why? I'm just telling you you look real good in the shirt..." He says, examining the shirt. I smiled and looked up at him. His eyes were so pretty. He then looked at me and winked. If he keeps doing that wink, we might have to get married, on God..

"See you, April." he said turning and walking off. Just then, Zoe came behind me and scared me, making me jump. I sighed, slowly turning to face her. Why does everybody like to scare me!?!

"Twice in a day..." I said to myself, but I guess Zoe heard. She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I didn't feel like explaining it, but Zoe would bug me all day if I didn't  so might as well get it out the way.