-Details-

"Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches with Chocolate Milk "

So? How did you know she was the one? What made you finally propose?

When we first met , about 6 years ago, my mom had just recently passed and I obviously I didn't take it well. Through that time I relied heavily on my friends so I was around them a lot. I don't quite remember the conversation but I do remember talking about mom. Thinking about the little things she did for me. How she'd make peanut butter and jelly sandwithces and chocolate milk to make me feel better, how she'd sing to me almost every night . How I'll miss it. How I'll miss her. Not long after the conversation I moved and well, we lost touch for few years but ran into each other again 4 years ago when she transferred to my college to finish school and we were both assigned to work together for a project.

We started working and catching up and realized I really really liked her but I was being a wuss and I let a year pass before I had finally made a move. To this day she still makes fun of me for that because I apparently wasn't subtle about my feelings but anyway. Throughout our relationship we started small little traditions, if we were ever mad at eacother or something was bugging us we'd sit in the kitchen isle and eat Oreos until everything was okay.

Well, one day I got really really sick and Sadie came home, saw me laying on the couch and immediately ran to the kitchen. I was yelling at her asking her what she doing and she just yelled back, "something to make you feel OK!" my first thought was the Oreos so I laid back down and just focused on the sound of her moving around and when I heard her walking back, and saw what she was carrying, I honestly shed some tears.

Sadie had made me two peanut butter & jelly sandwiches with chocolate milk. After so many years of never mentioning it again she remembered, she made me feel at home, she made me feel like my mom made those, she made me feel OK. I hadn't felt that in a long time, I hadn't loved someone the way I love her. I never want to love anyone that's not her.

Sadie sat next to me with a cup and plate and all I could think was that I could never let her go. So the following day I bought a ring.

God I'm so happy . Dude! im fucking engaged!

I know! It's a perfect match. Were happy this happened , you two deserve the world and more. Just one thing? Will we be in the wedding party?

- The Story of  Real Life Love

real life can be beautiful, some detailes were obviously changed but the overll story is true. best friend's engaged :) <3