Introduction

Writing. Our dictionary describes it as, "The activity or skill of marking coherent words on paper and composing text," but it is so much more.

It is an uncontrollable compulsion that no one should ever tame! It is an innate need to put pen to paper and create! But most importantly, It is incredibly difficult.

When writing the simplest of tasks may seem daunting, maybe even impossible.

But that is why I've chosen to write this book. As a way for you to conquer these fears or doubts, so that you can create what will surely be a truly amazing work of literature.

Within this guide, we will first cover the basics of writing. This section will inform you on proper grammar and maintaining professionalism. Once that section is completed and you have a better knowledge of the 'bare bones' of a good book, we'll move to section two. This, of course, will discuss more intermediate skills. For example, we'll be discussing creating your characters and the world that they live in. After all of that, we come to our final section. Here we will gather knowledge on the more advanced aspects of writing. These will include character growth and keep your plot moving.

Now, let's get started!