three.

Leia didn't know this man, but somehow her heart was at ease with him. It's as if they connected without any relatable connection between them. The way he was so gentle and understanding made the situation more trustable. She felt his hand rub on her back gently as she laid her head on his chest hearing his heart beating through. She quickly pulled herself up and landed her little bum on his chest as she began pointing across the room. "Da!" She continued pointing not really sure what she was pointing at. Just making an observation on her own as she felt another yawn escape from her lips.

Continuing to rub her eyes some more from the tiredness, she felt herself getting grumpy as her eyebrows furrowed in. Grabbing the pacifier she quickly pulled it out and threw it down beside his feet only to replace it with her fist. She rested her little head back on his chest and began sucking with all force, hoping some milk would come out of that fist as that was what would help her to fall asleep. Waving her hand that was all wet from the drool, she realized there wasn't going to be any milk coming out and neither was this her bottle. Leia felt her body sink down while her bottom lip hang upside down, shortly a loud cry filled up the room.

Lincoln sat there for the few moments that the little girl seemed to settle until she pulled herself up and he jumped a little bit, surprised by her sudden movement. His wide blue orbs watched, curious as to what she would do next and then she had tossed her pacifier on the ground again. He sighed and moved to get it, but then she put her fist in her mouth and he froze, hoping that would appease her and she would go to sleep, but his patience proved him wrong. She was crying again and he very quickly sat up, still holding her against his chest.

"I don't have any bottles." He muttered to himself and he didn't even know who to call since it was the middle of the night to begin with. Heck, he didn't even know if kids this age could have regular cows milk. As she cried he saw a few teeth protruding from her gums and he thought maybe she could have some cereal or something. It wouldn't be a bottle, but if she was hungry it would help. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a box of fruit loops from one of the top shelves and poured some into his hand and offered them to her.

Leia smeared her wet stained eyes with the palm of her hands as she continued to let out her loud screaming. She was tired and hungry but unable to sleep which left her feeling this type of way. Her cheek had turned raspberry red as her body frame began wrestling inside his arms but suddenly she stopped her movements, as she let out a small gasp when she saw the colorful fruit loops in his hands. Leia looked at his hand carefully before looking up at him as if waiting for his approval. She knew she couldn't resist the colorful loops in his hands and immediately grabbed a hand full as she quickly placed them inside her mouth. She began chewing on the loops allowing some wet saliva to drip down from her lips to her chin and even down to her shirt.

She placed her hand back inside her mouth and pulled out some of the mashed up loops before placing it back inside her mouth. She managed to make quite the mess but at least her cryings had came to a stop and she seemed satisfied. She slowly began to pull herself back down and managed to place her little head against his chest right under his chin. She felt how both her eyes were slowly falling in while she kept on chewing on the remaining loops that was still in her mouth. Feeling her little body frame relax, a warm leak from underneath began to drip, leaving a wet damp stained mark on his shirt and her with wet pants now.