Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"What's happening there? Sophia come on"

Dad said worriedly. Nakita nya ata akong nahihirapan dahil sa media and sa dami na din ng tao.

"What is that for, Dad?" tanong ko sakanya habang naguguluhan.

"You did a lot of projects in NYC,ambassador of different brands and companies, you aced in your school, built an organization for the youth. And somebody announced that you're coming back, I hired 10 bouncers and 3 guards just for us to ride safely here in our Audi. That's the reason why you should not entertain any reporters or any interviews." Dad explained it detail by detail.

"Okay, okay. Pero bakit nga ba tayo bumalik? Like you said it's a dangerous place to live here. I don't understand Dad."

I really don't understand his reasons and the fact that Dad didn't give me any reason.

After of half an hour drive, Dad and I arrived at our mansion. Through the car windows I can see some of our relatives and Dad's companion.

I was shookt and I didn't expect that one. Dad said na our relatives our busy and has their own plans kase. Nilingon ko si Dad

"Dad did you throw a homecoming party?"

"Well yes, it's been a decade since they saw you." ani Dad

Dad was smiling at me. Well I can say that he has a reason now. Even he doesn't say in front of me.

"Thanks Dad I didn't expect this one" I hugged him tightly as I thanked him.

"I just want to give you the best besides you always do your best." ani Dad

Nauna si Dad bumaba ng Audi. 

"Welcome home Achilles, Where's Sophia?"
Boses yon ng isang matanda, Sophia can't see the face of the woman dahil half-closed ang pinto ng Audi.

And as soon as Sophia opened the door, a woman hugged her, squeezing her so tight that she can't even breathe.

"Sophia, hija how are you?" with his sweet tone, lavender scent Sophia knew it was her Grandma, Mommita

"Mamita, I'm fine and I missed you so much."  aniya

Her Mommita is her fave shopping buddy especially when her Mommita visits in NYC. Her Mommita also taught her how to play piano and violin.

"Achilles, Sophia" ani Grandpa

Grandpa Alesandro Diamandis Miller is her Greek American grandfather more so Sablierè is nothing without him. He is strict but caring and loving when it comes to her. Sophia is treated like a precious diamond when it comes to her Grandpa.

"Grandpa" aniya

She hugged him so tight, kahit na kakabisita pa lang nila 6 months ago sa NY namiss nya na agad ang mga ito.

Kisses, hugs and lots of sweet messages yan ang pagdedescribe ni Sophia sa homecoming party. There are so many people she can't even remember due to lack of communication back then.

"It's good to see you again hija. How's your flight?"

They are in their mansion's piazza in front of their pool. A woman maybe in her mid 30s.Sophia can't even remember who the woman is. Maybe it's her aunt or her Dad's investors.

"Well it's cozy, Dad and I didn't have a hard time while on the plane po." aniya

"Do you have any plans this summer? Well you can join our trip to Europe--"

"She's staying here Evelyn, she needs to handle Sablierè" ani Dad

"Sophia, this is your Tita Evelyn beside her is your Tito Lucas." dagdag pa ng kanyang ama

"It's a pleasure to meet you Tita Evelyn and her husband Tito Lucas. Your Mommita's sibling." aniya

Well she can't clearly remember who were Tita Evelyn and Tito Lucas.
After that small talk her Grandpa offered a toast to everyone.

"Ladies and Gents, Let's have a toast for my son Achilles and my Grandaughter Sophia! Here's to happy and successful life here in PH!" ani Grandpa Alesandro

Everyone and even Sophia joined the toast. She knows how to drink, given that she is NY girl. But Sophia isn't abusive when it comes to alcohol, she knows her limitation.

That day was very tiring for her. She can't help but yawn and her head hurts.

"You should go to your room Sophia, we'll talk tomorrow." ani Dad

His Dad is always caring ang thoughtful to her. But he is really strict when it comes to men around me. Well above all I love him so much.

"Thanks Dad, but i don't remember my room." aniya

Di niya na matandaan kung saan ang kwarto nya. But she can remember what it feels like to be in her room.

"No--, I mean sleep in your Mommmmita's room." ani Dad

Her Dad was hesitating kung saan ba talaga sya matutulog. She just wants to rest kaya naman di niya na pinakaelaman iyon.

"After the grand staircase, turn right second room. Don't go near the third room it's under renovation. If you want to sight see go into the left one." dagdag ng kanyang ama

Well she just followed what her Dad said. She opened the double-doors of their mansion. At nakita ni Sophia ang kanilang sala and she even noticed their huge chandeliers, she  continued to the grand staircase. She can see their ancestors painting and pictures hanging on their walls. And lastly at the center the picture of their family.

Wala na syang oras para bisitahin pa ang mga paintings na iyon dahil sa sobramg pagod nya. Dahil na din sa flight at homecoming isama pa ang pakikipagsiksikan nya kanina sa airport.

After that she turned right and go into the second room like what her Dad said.

Sophia sighed as she remembers what happened at the airport. Hindi niya na nakausap ang binata dahil sa isang iglap nawala na ito dahil sa mga bouncers nila. But there's one thing na sinabi ng binata na familliar kay Sophia pero hindi nya matandaan.

"Ana--" yun lang ang narinig ni Sophia pero interesado sya kung bakit sya tinawag na ganoon ng lalaki.