Part 2

laurens pov

so today was a normal day at school me and my bff meet up at lunch as we where eating these girls came up and poured milk all of me i ran to the bathroom and cried .Melody came in the bathroom to check up on me "hey are u ok" " yeah i am totally fine" its fine i am here for u. then melody got a phone call and she said that she had to leave.well it was the end of the day and i had to walk home as usually.as i was walking i felt some one behind me and i looked but no one was there so i just keep walking and someone came behind me and put something in my mouth and hit my head.

kyle pov

so today i was going to kidnap lauren i have been watching her and i finally get to have her but also i have to take her because her mom owe us money so i watch as she wallks out of school by her self so i sneak behind her and put a rug in her mouth and hit her in the head. i put her in the van and drove off.

lauren pov

i woke up tied up to a pole i look around and see that its all black then the door starts to open the person says"well your up" i look to a see a guy with some tattoos all over his body he looked really cute "take a pic i last longer" he says "ohh sorry but why did u kidnapped me". "i kidnapped u because ur mom owes us 100,000 dollars" ooh well u kidnapped the wrong person my man she doesn't like me hmmm well im going to untie u and we will eat but if u try to leave me u will get punish u got it got it.