Part 4

I was awakened by someone hitting me and then i look up to see kyle he unchains me he drags me to the bed and the he rapes me as he was doing it he said shut up dumb bitch.when he was done he said he was sorry and that he got really angry at me i said it was fine,he ran me some bath water.I got in and just sat there *in laurens head* why me why did this have to happen to me. When i got out i got dress in to a baby blue crop to and sone shorts.i went down stairs and i see like three men and like five bitches two of the where kissing kyle i grab one of the girls hair and i beat her ass kyle and the two other men where pulling me of her.
Kyles POV
i felt bad for raping her but i told her if she trys to leave me i have to punish her when i was done i went down stairs and rolled me a blunt i told my good friends to pull up and bring some bitches. As i was chilling two girls came up to me and started to kiss me and i was kissing them back. Out of nowhere lauren came down and draged the bitch i had to pull her off because if i didnt lauren would have killed her already.when i pulled lauren back i told everybody go home.lauren got out of my grip and ran up stairs to my room she looked the door as i was knocking I realized that u have a wind in there i tried to open when i did she jump i tried to reach for her then.......
TBC
Hope u liked it because lot of people wanted me to make another chapter