special chapter #7

"Mama, I'm so bored in here. Mommy told me we will go to Everland but when?" Timothy asked Tzuyu.

"Hmm... we'll wait for your mommy, okay?" Tzuyu responded and her son nodded his head. Tzuyu pinched the little boy's cheeks before she headed to her son Sky.

"Aigoo, look at this baby boy. Do you miss me?" Tzuyu asked as she carefully carried her son. "Why did you cry hmm?"

"I showed him your picture and he started crying" Dahyun said while eating the remaining piece of chocolate.

"Did you feed Sky with chocolates?" Tzuyu worriedly asked.

"Ofcourse not. Timothy ate it" Dahyun answered and Tzuyu started playing with the baby. She really loves hearing the baby laughing cutely with her actions.

"I bought dinner. You guys should eat first before you go home" Tzuyu uttered while tickling Sky.

"Even though I love free foods, we really need to go home. Damon told us he got something for me and Dahyun" Momo answered. Their son messaged them to go home early as soon as possible.

"Okay then. Thank you for taking care of the kids" Tzuyu said.

"No problem. Just call us if you need anything" Momo said and Tzuyu accompanied them outside. She stayed in front of the door until they finally left their place.

"Mama, can I now eat dinner? I'm so hungry" Hyewon said while looking at the food that Tzuyu bought for them.

"Wait a minute. Your mom and your siblings are on their way home" Tzuyu replied.

"Okay" Hyewon said and sat beside Timothy. When Sky fell asleep, Tzuyu quickly put him in his crib. After a few minutes, Sana finally arrived with Aerys and Daenerys.

"Mommy" Timothy ran towards her and Sana immediately hugged him.

"How are you, baby?"

"I'm so bored. Mama is waiting for your decision if we'll go to Everland"

"We'll go to Everland tomorrow" Sana uttered sweetly as she pats his head.

"Really?" The little guy's eyes sparkled.

"Yes"

"Yehey. I love you, Mommy" Timothy hugged his mom once again.

"I love you too"

"Noona, where's Mama?" Aerys asked when he saw Hyewon.

"Upstairs, Ace" Hyewon replied. The children quickly ran upstairs to greet their Mama.

"Hi, Mom" Hyewon greeted.

"Hi, hon. Where's Minjoo?"

"She's upstairs. She's sulking because you didn't tell her where you're going" Hyewon exposed her twin sister and Sana just laughed.

Sana walked upstairs and saw Tzuyu hugging Ace and Dany. She watched them while leaning towards the door.

"How about me? Where's my hug?" Sana asked with her arms crossed.

"Tell your sisters to prepare the table for dinner" Tzuyu told them and the children obeyed her.

"You just want a hug?" Tzuyu teased as she pulled her wife closer to her. She held Sana's waist and kissed her lips right away. While they were kissing, Tzuyu's palms and her tender fingers started to explore Sana's body.

"Hmmm... the kids are hungry" Sana whispered in between of their kiss.

"I am also hungry for this" Tzuyu said and Sana cupped the latter's face.

"The kids are hungry" Sana repeated and chuckled after that.

"Right" Tzuyu foolishly smiled.

"I'll feed the babies first before you daddy, okay?"

"Alright, Mommy. Let's eat dinner first"

"I can't believe I heard that" Minjoo said while walking downstairs.