special Chapter #15

When their children fell asleep, Tzuyu chose a song that matches their mood. She plays one of her favorite song which is Down For The Ride. She offered her hand to Sana and the latter softly intertwined their fingers. She puts her other hand on her wife's waist and they started dancing slowly. Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder and the younger girl's nose and lips nuzzles on Sana's forehead. Swaying and feeling the music, everything feels so perfect.

"Can you believe we have six babies now?" Sana suddenly asked that made Tzuyu laugh.

"Yeah. Actually, I have nine" Tzuyu said and Sana looked up to her and wondered why she got eight babies.

"Do you have other babies with others?" Sana asked and Tzuyu just smiled at her.

"Hey, answer me"

"I told you, Gucci was my baby, Minjoong was our baby and you're my baby" Tzuyu said and sighed for a moment "I miss Gucci and Minjoong though. I wish our dog stayed with us for a long time" she added.

"That's okay. Atleast we know they're running free in paradise" Sana caressed her cheeks to cheer her up. Tzuyu's lips curled into a smile and leaned her face closer to her wife. She then kisses her in a slow and gentle kiss. Tzuyu melted into it and found her hands running through her wife's back.

While they're making out, they suddenly heard a knock on their door. Both of them laughed and stopped kissing.

Tzuyu opened the door and a little boy is standing in front with a teddy bear.

"Mama, I had a really bad dream. Can I sleep here with you, please?" Timothy said cutely. Tzuyu kneeled down and hugged the little boy looked so scared.

"Sure, baby. What did you dream about?" Tzuyu asked as she caresses her son's fluffy cheeks.

"People formed a circle and they are hurting me." He honestly said and pouted.

"Who are the people hurting you in your dreams, hmm?"

"The same people who are bullying me for having two mommies. I don't want to go school anymore because they might hurt me." He said that made Tzuyu look at Sana with a sad expression.

"No, having two mommies is not bad, baby. Come here," Sana opened her arms widely and the little boy ran on her direction. She hugged her son tightly and comforted him in the best way that she can.

"Then why are they laughing at me, mommy?"

"Because their parents didn't raise them well that's why they're bad." Sana explained.

"Maybe I should go and talk to their parents. I won't let their kids bully my son." Tzuyu said as she joined Sana and Timothy.

"Let's not worry about that right now.
You should sleep, Timothy. Don't worry, you are safe here with me and Mama. No one will hurt you, okay?" Sana said and the little kid nodded his head.

"You're a good boy and they are bad. They are just insecure because you have a wonderful and happy family. Always think that me and Mommy are always here with you no matter what." Tzuyu said and now the little boy is smiling.

"I love you two, so much"

"We love you too."

The three of them lay on their bed and Timothy fell asleep instantly.

"What should we do?" Sana worriedly asked.

"I will surely talk to their parents and tell them to educate their children." Tzuyu firmly uttered.

"I'll go with you." Sana said and both of them smiled at each other.

"Good night. I love you." Sana said.

"I love you too. Dream of me." Tzuyu chuckled as she moved forward and kissed Sana's lips.