Prologue

(Y/N) Pov

Today is another day of harassment, if I had the power to change everything, if I had the power to rule, if I had the power of a king, no, a power of a god. I will change the world for the better. The forgotten and innocent will come back to the light and the fallen and guilty will go in the abyss of darkness. I will change the role of everyone but we all know that, I dream but my dream is not possible.

That was what i think of before this night happend.

Dreamscape 3rd Pov

(Y/N) wake up in front of a wonderful golden palace, the light of the sun is reflected by the color and make it looks like a palace of a god or more the king of the gods. When (Y/N) approach the gate, they open, like they recognize (Y/N) as the owner. He then enter the palace.

After entering in the place, the inside was beautiful, the red carpet, the white wall, everything was...

(Y/N): Beautiful

He then go in a hallway, when he finally arrived at the end of the corridor, he arrived in a throne room and he see someone sit on the throne but this person looks a lot like him.

???: Well, you finally arrived, i have waited quite a long time to finally see you.

(Y/N): Who are you, you look like a lot like me.

???: Who I am, I am your ancestor, my name is Gilgamesh, the King of the Hero.

(Y/N): You are my ancestor, yes of course and you come see me, look at me, i'm nothing.

Gilgamesh: Don't say you are nothing, you are the son of my sons, so that mean you got my power, all you have to do is to awake them.

(Y/N): You're power, then what is your power.

Gilgamesh: That

(Y/N) look at the portals in shock as weapons exit from them

Gilgamesh: That is the gate of babylon, from them I can get my treasure, everyone from my bloodline can summon them and the treasure they got.