Chapter 4

[Christmas chapter]

♤ E N J O Y ♤

Kim Seokjin P.O.V.

I was going around town to buy gifts for the staff and friends with Jungkook. We bought super cute tiny snow globes for everybody on my team they really deserve the world. I mean if it wasn't for them the company wouldn't be successful. We we're now at a coffee shop the one we always met before and after school.

"What did you got me?~" - Jungkook asked smiling widely showing his puppy eyes.

"A christmas gift" - I said and laughed out loudly while he pouted.

"Yesss, but what is the christmas gift?"

"Not telling~, Anyway we should head back they probably started already you know Mrs. Dorothy is extremely excited on christmas parties, and I don't want them to eat all the food!" - Jungkook giggled and nodded so we started to collect our things.

We got to work faster then we thought we would, so there weren't too much people, hm weird. Mrs. Dorothy always came 2-3 hours before the ceremony started so she can give away some of her amazing chocolate chip cookies. I was now alone because Jungkook went to help with the wall decorations. I wanted to help too but the staff said they'll take care of it. It was really boring and I felt lost in my own company. 'I should help the staff prepare the food'. Even though I finished business administration and management degree It was because of my father. I always wanted to be a chef, That didn't stop me thought I learned how to cook myself and I can say I'm pretty good at it. Dad never really cared about our dreams, but that's why with my hyung we became good at surviving without his support.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize a tear fell from my eye until he came.

"Are you hurting?" - I looked up and quickly wiped my tear. This can't be happening.

"I no It's just when dust comes into my eyes I cry" - I say faking a smile. Why am I even saying this to him I don't own him an explanation. I started waking away hoping he will leave me alone.

"Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel."

I froze and looked at him with a shocked expression. He looked me back and I could only see sadness in his eyes. After that walked away.

Is he hurting like me?

_______________________________

Hey guysss yeah I know is a very short chapter, but It's christmas so 🤷‍♀️
Anyway I hope you enjoyed it whatsoever I love youu~

- M