A night with Daddy

LATE UPDATE BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS 😂
I wrote this on 12.25 but just publishing it now lmaooo
Diamond - That night
"Shea how? I can't I just can't I'm going to die I swear!" As I cry into Shea's  shoulder she tries her best to comfort me. "I'm so concerned about Michael Jr I mean what if he gets hurt or if Michael doesn't feed him on time or if he doesn't wake up to his cries" I continue crying "We can call babe. We will call" Shea kisses my cheek and wipes my tears away "Lay down okay! Ima get his bag together and his bottles" Once Shea leaves the room I go into the bathroom and start talking to myself in the mirror "why tonight just why, I mean he barely knows his father and they gonna do this to my son! My son! Not my baby. God I pray nothing happens to my son because I will go crazy and go to jail for murder I swear on God I will end up in jail and that mufucka will be six deep. Please please don't let nothing happen to my son" As I wash my face the doorbell rings and knowing it's him I hurry up than put clear eye eye drops in. You'll be okay... I tell myself over and over but knowing that isn't true. No mother would be okay with this... "He eats around the clock every 3-4 hours. Here's his schedule and his diaper cream is in the zipper part inside the bag, also make sure you swaddle him at night he loves to be swaddled in his blan..." Michael cuts me off "He will be fine!" Michael takes Jr and Jr immediately begins to scream his lungs out which makes me cry "He will calm down soon" Michael takes the diaper bag and I and Shea kiss Jr. so does my mom "Call us please, soon as you get in the door" I beg "I'll send you a pic and a text. Let me do this Diamond. I'm his father not this fake dyke" Michael snaps but we just bite our tongue. My mother set up cameras by the door so everything he says and does is being recorded just in case he tries something stupid.  "I love you!" Shea and I say in unison as Jr leaves crying with his father. "I can't take it" I run off to my room.