A final Goodbye

Shea 4 days later 12pm

"Mom I'm fine please, I'm fine!" I lay back down on the couch after I just tried to get up for some water but my body said fuck no.  "Shea diamond's here" My ma calls out "Heyy diamond, hey Michael" I hear my mom let them in. I sit up to be respectful but I can't believe how diamond just left me like that in the hospital what the fuck! "Hi" is all I can get out "I I need to talk to you" diamond looks upset with something "okay talk" Jr climbs into my lap "Hey baby boy" I kiss his cheek "I really do care about you and love you, like as a very close friend and I did love you as my girlfriend but I'm just hurt in a way. I can't explain, I like you but I like guys and I want Jr to have a father figure you know? Two females can't give him that." Is what diamond says and soon as those words left her mouth I feel my heart sink, I get sweaty and upset, my body starts shaking inside, my blood is boiling. This isn't the first time she taken Jr away "Sooo what are you saying, I can't see Jr ever again?" I ask to be clear of what is being said to me "I love you shea we can be friends but nothing more, I just want you to say goodbye to Jr." she gets up and takes Jr off of my lap, I kiss his forehead than Diamond leaves....

SORRY I BEEN SO INACTIVE BUT THIS COVID-19 AND ALL THIS POLICE BRUTALITY IS REALLY GETTING TO ME. Updates will be coming in way more I promise ! Stay safe y'all