❝ missing you ❞

ー summary : you got and Liam got into a fight an on your way home you got into a car crash

   THEY didn't come home yet, i'm starting to get worried 'what if something happened to them?' ' are they ok?'

   THEY didn't come home yet, i'm starting to get worried 'what if something happened to them?' ' are they ok?'.  after some time i got a call from a number I didn't recognize, but i answered "hello, mr. payne?" a woman asked "yes" i answered "your s/o, y/n payne, got into a car crash, they are  in a really bad condition, we reccomended you come here so we can talk about it" the woman spoke "I'll be there, thank you" i quickly grabbed my car keys and drove to the hospital. when i arrived at her door a doctor came out and he said "here for mr/mrs. payne?" and i answered "yes"

   "i'm sorry to tell you this mr. payne but, the monitors are the only thing keeping them alive right now, we have to disconnect them as soon as possible, because we need their bed for another patient, all other beds are full".

   my world broke into a million pieces, why them? why y/n? "are you sure? is there nothing else to do to save them?" i cried but the doctor shook his head. "can i see them?" I asked "sure" the doctor spoke and left. i opened the door and saw them staring blankly at the wall. i ran next to them "i'm so sorry for what i said love, you know i didn't mean it, i-" I started to say but they cut me off me "liam it's ok, lets just enjoy the time we have together, ok?" i nodded and kissed their hand.

   we spent some time together but the doctor came in and said that he had to disconnect them from the monitors. tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked in their beautiful eyes, her whole family around us, holding back the tears. everyone one by one saying their goodbyes

   i held their hand and told them "i'll love you forever, y/n" they responded with a weak giggle "i'll love you forever too liam" they smiled at me and i kissed them, they kissed back and i let the doctors disconnect them, looking at their beautiful e/c one last time before they close, forever.